Piers Morgan. Do you love him or loathe him?

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Perhaps there is a problem with your browser, like it maybe blocking some functions of this site.

It is an old version of FF (52.9.0) and I've encountered the odd issue recently. It has embedded OK before.

So we don’t have to sit in silence any more when the snowflakes complain about their lot. Common sense still prevails, it seems.

Not holding my breath though.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• It is an old version of FF (52.9.0) and I've encountered the odd issue recently. It has embedded OK before.

WoltLab and pretty much any other software provider only guarantee compatibility with recent versions of browsers as older version like FF52 stopped having security updates some time ago.

I understand your reluctance to get something more recent though, as my browser recently downloaded and installed a update which I did not want and the look and function of the browser has now completely changed and I'm not happy with it at all.

• So we don’t have to sit in silence any more when the snowflakes complain about their lot. Common sense still prevails, it seems.

Perhaps. :/

Ofcom made clear it was because Piers was challenged on his views, that this ruling was made, so it seems to me a bit like the complete opposite. You're not allowed to call someone a liar if they say they have mental issues, unless someone can pose the alternative view. Doesn't see so free speech to me.

• Piers Morgan has only one fault.---- He tends to talk over his guests. Otherwise, I tend to agree with most of his political and moral views on society and that Markle woman and her intellectually challenged partner.. ------------------ Piers, if he would stop talking over his guests would be an excellent and popular host on any channel. .

Completely agree with this. though when it comes to politicians who don't answer a straight question they should be interrupted and pushed on it. The thing is when he interrupts it's to push his own views across more rather than let the person answer the question but all presenters do this rather than just present. They manipulate the storyline and direct rather than present. It's the way he goes about it with such an obnoxious manner that is the issue but on the other hand it can make good entertainment, but they are there to present, not entertain and push theirs or the TV programmes own agenda. Presenters should remain neutral and simply mediate.

The thing that pissed me off with this situation was the way the Black sports presenter goaded Piers with the race card for his own agenda and boosting his own career. He basically bullied Piers while on air. He should have been called out on his behaviour by the producers and reprimanded for it, but yet again it's a case of presenters not presenting and pushing their own views out. Presenters need to get back to presenting and not voicing their opinions.

• Morgan lost all credibility for me with this segment, his final words at the end were telling, as buildings burned and people were murdered in the USA in multiple cities, statues in the UK were being torn down whilst there were riots mainly peaceful protests going on in streets across the globe, he had the audacity to challenge every viewer that if they didn't support #blacklivesmatter they were "part of the problem". What an absolute ****

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• I like some of his opinions Like the Ginger Whinger and the Bitch and the way he stands up for Women's Rights ----- I never read the Sun, so it won't affect me.

The Voice of Reason

• Morgan lost all credibility for me with this segment, his final words at the end were telling, as buildings burned and people were murdered in the USA in multiple cities, statues in the UK were being torn down whilst there were riots mainly peaceful protests going on in streets across the globe, he had the audacity to challenge every viewer that if they didn't support #blacklivesmatter they were "part of the problem". What an absolute ****

He was a bit off there... I just saw the vid you posted and he basically said that it was entirely compatible to criticise the Black Lives Matter organisation while everyone should support the black lives matter movement like on social media. No Piers, we have free choice.

• He was a bit off there... I just saw the vid you posted and he basically said that it was entirely compatible to criticise the Black Lives Matter organisation while everyone should support the black lives matter movement like on social media. No Piers, we have free choice.

And BLM the political movement and BLM the hashtag are one and the same

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Piers was arguing in the vid you posted, that they're not. Either way, it's not for him to state what people should support or not.

• Piers was arguing in the vid you posted, that they're not. Either way, it's not for him to state what people should support or not.

But they are the same he was wrong

• The likes of Morgan just say things to be controversial he doesn't give a monkeys about any given subject, he will say anything just to get a reaction and attention he is essentially just a mouth on a stick.

• The likes of Morgan just say things to be controversial he doesn't give a monkeys about any given subject, he will say anything just to get a reaction and attention he is essentially just a mouth on a stick.

You're wrong on this one Ron.. This country needs people like Morgan who are unafraid to question and stand up to the growing epidemic of Marxism and Wokeness which is adversely infecting the fabric of our society.

The Voice of Reason

• H will say anything to get a reaction because that is entertainment and pays his wage. It just so happens by coincidence that he is often right on most matters. You have to respect the man for giving Minsters such a hard time on screen but then again, off camera, he probably has lunch with them at the Ivy and they plan their interaction to manipulate the public one way or the other. Lets face it most issues he deals with are great distraction from other more important issues happening.

• You're wrong on this one Ron.. This country needs people like Morgan who are unafraid to question and stand up to the growing epidemic of Marxism and Wokeness which is adversely infecting the fabric of our society.

Sorry I have no respect for a liar and a fake, who tried to discredit British troops with faked photos and stories about them mistreating prisoners of war.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!