Hetty Douglas’ ‘1 GCSE’ post demonstrates shameful snob culture of the liberal lefties

• Full piece by James Delingpole

I couldn't put it more eloquently than James. These dreadful sneering liberal elite that are nothing of the kind are poisoning our society.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in red it is moderation. Take note.

• It appears that Hetty's father is less than impressed by his daughter's crass comment. Considering that he is a builder I am not surprised at his response when interviewed

Speaking from his cottage in a pretty fishing port in Cornwall covered in rubble dust and with his shorts and T-shirt flecked with dry cement,Mr Douglas said......

'She would be very angry with me if I was to speak to you.

I'd love to defend my daughter but the less anyone says the sooner it will hopefully all blow over.'

I would also hope that even though she is now a grown woman her Father can take the time to give her a lesson in manners so that she will realise her attempt to be clever failed and that the men she tried to belittle deserve a public apology

• What is wrong with someone who works hard, such as in McDonald's, or White Van Man?

The Labour Party are so far removed from the working person, it's almost laughable, although it could be argued that their motives were never about the common man.

"we'll all equal, but some are more equal than others...."

I would also hope that even though she is now a grown woman her Father can take the time to give her a lesson in manners so that she will realise her attempt to be clever failed and that the men she tried to belittle deserve a public apology

Fully agree about manners, Jo. Lot more to say on this subject in the future. But the other thing that springs to mind here, is that when she was taking those photos of people then sticking them on the internet, did it occur to her to seek their permission to post their photos to all and sundry?

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Fully agree about manners, Jo. Lot more to say on this subject in the future. But the other thing that springs to mind here, is that when she was taking those photos of people then sticking them on the internet, did it occur to her to seek their permission to post their photos to all and sundry?

The fact that people find it so easy to spew every thought, comment and observation on to the net seems to give them the idea that the laws regarding libel are something they can disregard at will. Multiply the misguided postings a million fold and even those who would not dare utter their comments in person become convinced that they have the right to write what ever they want without having to face the consequences.

• It's something I've got to watch out for here, Jo, myself being potentially the worst culprit.

Twitter and Facebook does seem to have fuelled this kind of behaviour.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.