International Speak like a Pirate day 19th September.

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • Ah Haaaaaar. 'Tis that time of year again me hearties. Capn Heero hear with my trusty first mate Duo. Avast all ye land lubbers.

heero_duo_619.jpg

Splice the main brace and a tot of the ships rum all round.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• I didn't know but when I logged into my Deviantart page today, there I saw Pirate art and was informed that today we all go Arrr.

So ... aaar! (in a girl's voice) 8)

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore

• History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• Don't remember that one, however always the showmen.

Of course a different kind of pirate might say:

Where's my torrent client and proxy list got to? ^^

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• When I went to Spain (or perhaps it was Gran Canaria) as a kid, I went to a Pirate's evening. Great fun. You sat there eating while you had all pirates fighting and dancing around you.:)

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Would it be very politically incorrect on this day to say that I hate pirates?

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore

• Absolutely! We're very politically correct here.:P

Walk the plank, LW!^^

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.