New UKIP Leader. Henry who??

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • You can't keep him down can you. At least he's the face of Brexit.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Interesting that he's working with Bolton, or at least getting Bolton to do his dirty work, before his coronation.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• UKIP members have voted to sack leader Henry Bolton after controversy over racist messages sent by his partner.

The former army officer's fate was decided after 63% voted to back a no confidence motion at an extraordinary general meeting (EGM) in Birmingham.

He's gone, finally. Will Farage come back now, or is UKIP finished?

• He's gone, finally. Will Farage come back now, or is UKIP finished?

The Tories and their supporters will be hoping they are, no doubt, especially if Brexit is fudged.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Yeah, in a way, with UKIP's imminent demise, this has worked out well for the conservatives if Brexit goes overs off the cliff edge.

• He's gone, finally. Will Farage come back now, or is UKIP finished?

I can't believe Farage would imagine UKIP can be resuscitated.

I mean, what is the USP? Brexit is a poisoned chalice - a USP without the U or the S

• Brexit, for Farage, is the gift that keeps on giving. He's not in government, so I don't see how its a poisoned chalice for him, but I agree there doesn't seem to be much point in him going back to UKIP, except that it is an established party with infrastructure.

• UKIP has confirmed Gerard Batten as its new leader - and he has said he will resign in 12 months' time.

The MEP, who had been interim leader since February. said that as he was elected unopposed he would step down so a full contest can take place.

Mr Batten said he will "concentrate on doing all I can to restore the party's fortunes."

Okay, so new bloke is appointed then announces his resignation at the same time. Now, that makes sense, doesn't it?

This revolving door of UKIP leaders shows there is no political party or no one leader who has the strength to put their heads above the parapets and say "enough is enough."

I don't care whether its UKIP or some other party (I've never voted UKIP, as I believe it would be a wasted vote) but if we are to have a so-called hard left party spearhead by Corbyn and backed by Momemtum, there needs to be a alternative on the other side of politics too. And I'm not talking about electing nazis either, my grandparents fought those scumbags, but we do need, I, believe, somebody who will stand up for British values and fight for this country before it changes beyond any recognition.

UKIP has failed and is finished. Any other takers?

• UKIP leader Gerard Batten survives no-confidence vote

The party says it "does not endorse" Gerard Batten's appointment of Tommy Robinson as an adviser.

Looks like the new UKIP leader stays for now, but as for UKIP itself, I think the prognosis is terminal. They're an irrelevance without Farage.

• UKIP is ok. It is addressing the concerns of ordinary citizens. Are they not allowed to criticise the 'protected' religion of Islam?

Somebody need to speak up about Islam forcing too many detrimental changes on our country and it's non-Muslim citizens, and the mainstream parties won't.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• I know, Ron.

I don't agree with everything Tommy Robinson does, but we should give him credit for bringing the rape gangs to the attention of the public. Without Tommy publicising it, it may still have been concealed and nothing done about it.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• UKIP is ok. It is addressing the concerns of ordinary citizens. Are they not allowed to criticise the 'protected' religion of Islam?

Absolutely, but I don't think that is the real issue.

Somebody need to speak up about Islam forcing too many detrimental changes on our country and it's non-Muslim citizens, and the mainstream parties won't.

But it's not Muslims forcing changes on the whole country, but own own people through decades of social engineering and new laws that has done this. Before we look to those who come from outside, we should look at those from inside first.

As for mainstream parties, whether it's this issue Brexit or another, I think they're on notice. If current democratic systems don't work for us, then eventually something else will come along.

Apparently Nigel Farage has quit UKIP over the appointment of Tommy Robinson as adviser on Muslim rape gangs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne…otest-Tommy-Robinson.html

Thank you for posting the link.:thumbup::thumbup:Makes such a difference when catching up on news and it gives context what is being discussed in the thread.

Here's something that might surprise everyone. I barely know who Tommy Robinson is. I don''t recall ever reading any articles about him and every time I see his name somewhere, I just read something else. Isn't he Irish?? Bit odd for a English nationalist!^^

I think Farage has made the right decision here and I reckon he might try and become a new MP again, perhaps within a new anti-EU party, especially if we never leave.

I don't agree with everything Tommy Robinson does, but we should give him credit for bringing the rape gangs to the attention of the public. Without Tommy publicising it, it may still have been concealed and nothing done about it.

Don't know anything about this Fidget. Is that all those northern gangs in places like Rotherham?

• Yes, Horizon. Tommy brought the Muslim rape gangs into the public eye (years earlier) while the government tried everything in their power to silence him.

I don't always agree with his tactics, but we need people like Tommy to stand up against the corruptness of concealing, and therefore permitting, such crimes.

• I would need to read up on him Fidget before commentating further. The fact that Farage has left UKIP because of his appointment, I think gives me clues on this person.

• Tommy Robinson may have more revelations that the establishment wishes to keep quiet.

This video throws a whole new light on the Syrian child refugee 'attack':

Tommy Robinson PLEASE HELP BAILEY & HIS FAMILY

• UKIP. Remember them? Me neither. Perhaps its about time they give up.