Why I despise the BBC with a visceral hatred.

Please treat other members in a friendly and respectful manner: Our Community Guidelines.

• Watch this and prepare to be gobsmacked. Half an hour of jaw-dropping information of why we're being infantilised, vulgarized, lied to, and subjected to social engineering on a grand scale by a bunch of extreme-left gay mafia.

There are none who do so much harm as those obsessed with doing good.

People are far more more likely to believe a lie if they want it to be the truth.

• I agree, this is extremely interesting but something I sort of knew because my intuition tells me the BBC is a load of crap. I have not paid the TV licence fee for many years. I do not watch live TV.

The BBC is the most corrupt Establishment in the UK. The licence fee should be scrapped. UKIP had this on their manifesto, hence UKIP has been wiped out by the BBC and others.

when you see an Apple Tree why be surprised it grows Apples.

People don't believe lies because they have to - they believe lies because they want to.

• There are none who do so much harm as those obsessed with doing good.

People are far more more likely to believe a lie if they want it to be the truth.

• Excellent interview in that link, Cerbs. And especially because the interviewee was permitted to speak for once. One has become accustomed to BBC interviews conducted by rude, arrogant interrupters who refuse to allow anyone of an alternative opinion to get further than a few words before they climb into him or her with their boots on.

A pleasure to see someone allowed to speak, apart from a pleasure listening to what he has to say.

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore

• Excellent interview in that link, Cerbs. And especially because the interviewee was permitted to speak for once. One has become accustomed to BBC interviews conducted by rude, arrogant interrupters who refuse to allow anyone of an alternative opinion to get further than a few words before they climb into him or her with their boots on.

A pleasure to see someone allowed to speak, apart from a pleasure listening to what he has to say.

I thought you might find it interesting, LW, and having worked for the BBC for 26 years, Mr Aitken obviously knew what he's talking about; but Peter Whittle isn't a BBC interviewer. It's from a Youtube series tagged 'So what you mean is . . .?', and produced by an outfit called the New Culture Forum.

Another interesting interviewee who features quite a lot on this show, is Peter Hitchens. Trouble is that Hitchens mumbles so much you can miss a lot of what he says; so I recently emailed Peter Whittle (tongue-in-cheek) asking him to remake one of the Hitchens interviews I'd watched, but before doing so, ask PH not to mumble so much. lol The trouble is that he (Hitchens) hardly moves his lips while he talks, so it's impossible to fill in the gaps, so to speak. Actually he'd make a bloody good ventriloquist. :D

If you think that is peculiar to the BBC you obviously haven't watched Piers Morgan and Susannah Reid on GMB

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• I don't think it's peculiar to the BBC. It's endemic.

The BBC leads the way though. They're so dumb they even believe NASA's space crap, and even the Salisbury/Novichok pantomime. Just tell them you're an expert on something or other and they'll believe every word you say. :rolleyes:

• I wouldnt pee on the BBC if it was on fire. A vile organisation. It should be put out to tender forthwith.

when you see an Apple Tree why be surprised it grows Apples.

People don't believe lies because they have to - they believe lies because they want to.