Is the age of the sexual predator coming to an end?

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Now that is good news. Nice to see true justice being served. I found it sickening how he started using the zimmerframe. There was a news clip the other day where he approached some stairs and suddenly let go while the guy next to him carried the frame up the stairs for him and he walked up the stairs like perfectly capable human being only holding onto the handrail for show. It was so obvious.

You'll be telling me next that he didn't have a back operation, that the lawyer, surgeon and hospital agreed to lie to get into showbiz.

• Am I the only one who feels uncomfortable that ….?

a) The predicted sentence which Weinstein faces matches or exceeds an act of intended violence that leads to the crime of manslaughter.

b) The satisfaction obtained from the guilty verdict is so heavily laced with vindictive revenge, that one senses there would be no pause for thought if the sentence was life imprisonment with no parole.

c) The so-called Me-Too movement has turned its momentum into an excessively-laboured virtue-signalling bandwagon, part motivated by litigation lawyers and their me-too clients, both to soon monetise the crass overplaying of the outdated Hollywood Casting Couch by this power-crazed, sex-ravenous, unattractive pathetic slob.

d) The distinction between consensual sex and rape is surely a matter of a degree rather than a dichotomy. Is the explicit or veiled or implied threat of no sex equals no employment or a career cul-de-sac or grey-listing within a showbiz sector enough of a threatened for sex to be classed as rape?

e) The legal outcome against the female abuse from male power generally and sexual dominance specifically may have been so successful as to over-correct the imbalance, to the point where courtesy, charm and romance between the sexes becomes not simply restrained but either too hot to handle or as gratifying as a cold cup of tea …….for men at least.

• Staff Notice

I am also extremely concerned about over-correction, although I shed no tears whatsoever for this slob of a man.

• The problem was that nobody listened, and the women knew that. The problem was endemic in the industry.

What is more, a complaint was highly likely to seriously damage or ruin their career.

Doesn't sound too dissimilar from the antics of Saville.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• SWinestine is facing 29 years in prison. The 20 Muslim rapists, recently sentenced for hundreds of rapes of young white girls - torture - drugging and assault covering a 10 year span repeatedly with one girl raped 300 times.. each got an average of 9 years in prison. They are clear candidates for a Life Sentence. Also, the MSM gave this scant reporting.

It is shameful a country such as GB deals with such crimes in this way. These rapist scum should have got 35 years each.

As I said before - we had days - hour on hour of the death of Kobe Bryant ???? a USA Basketball player of whom no one in UK had ever heard of and absolutely never heard of his sex offending. It was enough that he earned multi millions of Dollars and had superstar status.

• SWinestine is facing 29 years in prison. The 20 Muslim rapists, recently sentenced for hundreds of rapes of young white girls - torture - drugging and assault covering a 10 year span repeatedly with one girl raped 300 times.. each got an average of 9 years in prison. They are clear candidates for a Life Sentence. Also, the MSM gave this scant reporting.

It is shameful a country such as GB deals with such crimes in this way. These rapist scum should have got 35 years each.

As I said before - we had days - hour on hour of the death of Kobe Bryant ???? a USA Basketball player of whom no one in UK had ever heard of and absolutely never heard of his sex offending. It was enough that he earned multi millions of Dollars and had superstar status.

The pendulum is swinging, slowly but it is moving.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!