'Thanks for the war, now pay up' says Juncker.

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • Lets not forget that the original bribe amount May suggested was 20 Billion, so paying double that is playing fast and loose with UK taxpayers money as far as I am concerned, also the trade deals still have to be done the bribe was just to get them to agree to starting the trade deals.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Why can EU nationals still bring relatives over here ? how is that controlling immigration and as a double whammy they can resort to the ECJ until 2029? , Conservatives, are you really still expecting to win the next election ?

• Bought myself a load of papers and will probably do so again tomorrow, but from my initial flick through of them earlier, they were overall very positive on this so called deal. This is the headline from the Daily Mail:

Rejoice!

We're on Our Way

Even in these internet times, the papers still have a lot of influence and the mail has the most among the key middle England voters. I am really, really, surprised they are taking such a positive note on all this.

I want to find the actual agreement made, flick through it without the filter of newspaper/tv news commentators views, then I'll give my summary on this so called deal when I can.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Sorry but the amount of the bribe offered doesn't allow me to rejoice, I just wonder what will be robbed of funding to pay for it.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• I was surprised by the Mail's headline.

I'm busy with doing Christmas things at the moment, another whole day of Christmas shopping today, but I will read this so-called agreement and post my thoughts on it, as soon as I can. Although I gather, no actual figure is in the document.

• I was surprised by the Mail's headline.

I'm busy with doing Christmas things at the moment, another whole day of Christmas shopping today, but I will read this so-called agreement and post my thoughts on it, as soon as I can. Although I gather, no actual figure is in the document.

Good luck , a day with the hordes from the walking dead!, enjoy.^^

• Thank you.:)

It will mostly be in Costco, which takes pretty much half a day to get round it and Makro in Rayleigh is next week. Better than the higher streets/shopping centres which I can't stand!

• David Davis was on Marr earlier, but no details. He comes across to me as one big bluffer and yet I used to like him.

• Nigel Farage raged at 'Theresa the Appeaser' today as MEPs gave the green light to the Brexit divorce deal.

The former Ukip leader said the EU was 'delighted' with the agreement because the PM had 'given in on virtually everything'.

He branded signing up to a £39billion divorce deal 'ludicrous' and warned that concessions over rights of EU citizens would mean 'open door immigration for years to come'.

Nige has had a bad day at the "office".

The European parliament are clearly very happy with the "deal," no wonder as May totally capitulated to them as Farage pointed out.

May is in Brussels tomorrow for the EU leaders' meeting which by Friday will decide (FINALLY!) on whether they want to start talking trade with us or not.

• May is in Brussels tomorrow for the EU leaders' meeting which by Friday will decide (FINALLY!) on whether they want to start talking trade with us or not.

So essentially May has agreed to paying a bribe and still they could shaft us over the trade deals, seems like this Tory government have surpassed levels of incompetence and stupidity that even Labour could ever hope to achieve.

• So essentially May has agreed to paying a bribe and still they could shaft us over the trade deals, seems like this Tory government have surpassed levels of incompetence and stupidity that even Labour could ever hope to achieve.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Labour could, and would undoubtedly act as equally stupid, and as incompetent as the Tories have on Brexit. Indeed, even more so, as they are more inclined to cancel Brexit, by virtue of retaining full blown access to the Single Market....and continuing to pay for it - in more ways than one.

• The way the conservatives are going we may end up with a Corbyn government sooner than we think. Boris is on manoeuvrers again and has written a front page article for the Sunday Times. I haven't read it yet and will post about it later, but May is treading on thin ice giving into the EU at such a early stage.