PRINCE ANDREW - is there no smoke without fire? Sex abuse of young girls allegations??

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • What does the body language tell you with that smirk. Could this be why his wife left him.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Has anyone read the full article in the Little Black Book link I posted above. It's mind blowing the extent of the operations and contacts. Bill Clinton should be heavily investigated too.

• Maybe Andy should claim diplomatic immunity that gets you off even reckless driving and killing someone. ;)

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• LBC News is reporting that the document is not watertight, and in any case should not be used in any future legal proceedings, which makes you wonder why it was drawn up at all.

Indeed. The woman was paid a lot of money to keep quiet, so she's onto the deal of the century if she is given the chance to go after more money.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• She along with her Tricky Dicky lawyers are in it for the money. Women who sell their body are members of the world's oldest profession. Tell her to sling her hook as everybody can see why she is targetting those with deep pockets.

• She along with her Tricky Dicky lawyers are in it for the money. Women who sell their body are members of the world's oldest profession. Tell her to sling her hook as everybody can see why she is targetting those with deep pockets.

On the other hand, it would be good to teach Prince Andrew a lesson. :evil: He is an arrogant twerp who was an embarrassment for the business leaders who accompanied him on trade missions. He was so full of himself.

He needs to be brought back down to Earth sharply to knock some sense into him.

• She'll have a book out next, to flog and make her more money once a goldigging slapper always a golddigging slapper.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Disgusting....even a prostitute can be raped. Have any of you ever stopped to ask yourselves why the they choose that profession. Besides these girls where never hired as prostitutes. You do realise with those kind of attitudes you put yourself into the same category as Andy and Epstein. No better and why the problem exists.

• Breaking:

Andrew WILL face court battle with Virginia as judge rules against him
    PRINCE Andrew will sensationally face a court battle with his rape accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a judge has ruled today. The Duke of York failed in his…
    www.thesun.co.uk

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Well he can do it by video link in the same way that that American reckless driverwoman can. No need for him to go over there since he hasn't actually killed anyone like she has.

• Well sompeople have already decided Andy is guilty so I seriously doubt he will get a fair trial, and the major reason most think he is guilty is simply because they have a huge chip on their should because he is a royal and no other reason.

• Yes Ron, he has been proved guilty by the BBC and the loony left Newspapers. So he MUST be guilty. Bullshit !!!

It's just muck raking. The only people really gaining from this situation is the Tricky Dicky lawyers acting for that woman.

OK Andrew might have had a bit of consensual nooky with a willing 17 year old woman, does that mean that the rest of us who have done likewise should be on trial also. It's all just about Gold Digging and money. nothing more.

• Yes Ron, he has been proved guilty by the BBC and the loony left Newspapers. So he MUST be guilty. Bullshit !!!

It's just muck raking. The only people really gaining from this situation is the Tricky Dicky lawyers acting for that woman.

OK Andrew might have had a bit of consensual nooky with a willing 17 year old woman, does that mean that the rest of us who have done likewise should be on trial also. It's all just about Gold Digging and money. nothing more.

Exactly, no doubt she feels ashamed of her past so to try and make herself feel better crys foul to try and get victim empathy and land herself a bit of cah in the bargain.

• the morning news says the queen is going to strip andrew of his titles and honours. old boy is saying that judgement on boris johnson should be held until the inquiry produces its results. but thats boris johnson and he is old boys darling and there are different rules fo rhim so shouldnt the same apply to andrew? why not wait until the rsult of his trial before punsihing him? but no. he has to be punsihed now and nobody is bothered by this. there is one rule for tories and a different rule for everybody else. all this is a big mess because powerful people become pissed with power and think they can just do as they please

• To be fair, IT Girl, I do think that we should await Prince Andrew's trial before judging him. I have said as much on another forum, where that has not been a popular view!

• Maybe they should offer a deal we let them have Andy if they let us have that reckless driver woman who murders people by driving on the wrong side of the road in the UK.

• Novak Djokovic: Australia cancels tennis star's visa
    The immigration minister says the unvaccinated tennis star may pose a public health risk.
    www.bbc.co.uk

This Serbian like Boris and co, seem to have brains which are wired completely differently to most of us, in that they just think they can do whatever the hell they want, when they want.

Lets see if he gets chucked out now, but it will go in front of a judge again first.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!