PRINCE ANDREW - is there no smoke without fire? Sex abuse of young girls allegations??

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • In line with Epstein "murder" and Clinton et al. There is an Australian TV programme (60 Minutes) reporting with victims of the Queens son (prince Andrew) as they allege he sexually abused them when they were aged 14 and they want action?

Is it not time the rich and powerful were fully dealt with in accordance with the rule of law??

• So far, the allegations against Andrew have only been from people who were of legal age at the time, so if this is true, it could be bad news for Andrew, but why make the accusations on a Australian programme if they were all American?

• So far, the allegations against Andrew have only been from people who were of legal age at the time, so if this is true, it could be bad news for Andrew, but why make the accusations on a Australian programme if they were all American?

"14" is the legal age?

• If it happened in America, it ain't.

I remember in the 50s Jerry Lee Lewis came to the UK for a tour, accompanied by his wife who turned out to be 13 years old. His tour was cancelled

• The MSM are protecting him. This is what I find unacceptable, as well as the sex abuse. The news today about "VAPES" "VAPIN" .. these pretend smoking things which fill a whole room with one out-breath?? The news today is "Vaping kills people"?? this is a hyped up story to keep the dirty prince out of the media.

• I often wonder why the BBC has dropped 'youth' from the English lexicon. In its newspeak, young males are boys up to the age of 18, then they suddenly become men on their 19th birthday. I can usually figure out weird and inexplicable stuff, but I'm really stymied on this one; all I'm sure of is that there must be a reason for it - probably something to do with immigrants. I'm sure of something else too . . . if someone had called me a 'boy' when I was in my late teens I'd have taken strong exception to it.

• If the premise is .... the Queens son and others of high education and high status with direct immediate contact to lawyers at al. do NOT understand the law of the land and the standards for respect and decency then why do they impose their position upon the rest of us.

I knew and still know how to assess and judge a person - especially a female in regard to how far you intrude into the inter relationship thing - you just dont abuse any person and in dirty Andrews position - he would 100% know what Epstein is/was and Clintons is famous for his dirty criminal behaviour - these are the people our Prince mixed with.

I have never heard the MSM say, about the knife wielding black lads in London..... "of course they could not possibly be aware of the gangs and peer pressure in their chosen mix of groups".

Its time to stop excusing vile, scum, billionaire people in the highest positions in our society. The fact is they also have the power to cover it up. and there is NO ONE - NOTHING on this planet with more power than Queen Elizabeth. !!! If she wants she could get rid of all the girls .... next we will be saying she killed Dianna... now that is a bridge too far.

• If the premise is .... the Queens son and others of high education and high status with direct immediate contact to lawyers at al. do NOT understand the law of the land and the standards for respect and decency then why do they impose their position upon the rest of us.

I knew and still know how to assess and judge a person - especially a female in regard to how far you intrude into the inter relationship thing - you just dont abuse any person and in dirty Andrews position - he would 100% know what Epstein is/was and Clintons is famous for his dirty criminal behaviour - these are the people our Prince mixed with.

I have never heard the MSM say, about the knife wielding black lads in London..... "of course they could not possibly be aware of the gangs and peer pressure in their chosen mix of groups".

Its time to stop excusing vile, scum, billionaire people in the highest positions in our society. The fact is they also have the power to cover it up. and there is NO ONE - NOTHING on this planet with more power than Queen Elizabeth. !!! If she wants she could get rid of all the girls .... next we will be saying she killed Dianna... now that is a bridge too far.

The rumours abound that alleged that the Queen had an affair with Lord Porchester, aka Porchie, her racing manager who lived at the house used as background in Downton Abbey

Continually denied but then Andrew bears more than a striking resemblance to him. This "affair" is being widely portrayed in the forthcoming episodes of The Crown

One of the Loose Women described being told by Betty Driver, a Coronation St actress, who had a property in London with a roof terrace, seeing a "senior member of the royal family having sex on the adjoining roof terrace. She was hurriedly urged to keep quiet by the other loose women

There is no mention if it was a man or woman, so could have been Margaret or Anne both or whom had a voracious sexual appetite, or Charles & Camilla or Phillip. Whoever it was we will never know because they are all very capable of quashing such stories

But drip by drip the truth will emerge

• Ok, so he sha99ed a tart (Virginia Roberts Guiffre) who looked old enough. Big f-ing deal! In fact she was at the time age 17. And who gives a flying f-ck whether that is below the legal limit in one US state vs another? Virginia (talk about a misleading first name!) was in attendance voluntarily, for the fun and the money - don't forget the money - and at that stage Epstein was just a typical semi-depraved over-sexed hedonist with a $h1tload of money to help cultivate people in high places. A modern version of Hugh Heffner without the dressing gown. And Andrew was just another royal who had neither sufficient money or status to strike out on his own - and probably no great motivation. Having risked his neck in the Falklands, had his first love relationship with Koo Stark (truly a class act) mauled by the tabloid press and his runner up choice (Fergy) to high spirited and self-indulgent to make the tabloid press grade until it was too late, what was left for Andrew except the soft option of monetizing his semi-royal identity as a social and commercial influence?

Against this background, what in this thread is the great contribution from Forum Box? That there is "no smoke without fire"? What a pathetic cliched moronic notion. It gets difficult to stand up straight if you keep stooping this low*.

* Guy walks along with one foot on the pavement and the other in the gutter. Someone says "why are you walking like that? He says: "I thought I was crippled"

• Ok, so he sha99ed a tart (Virginia Roberts Guiffre) who looked old enough. Big f-ing deal! In fact she was at the time age 17. And who gives a flying f-ck whether that is below the legal limit in one US state vs another? Virginia (talk about a misleading first name!) was in attendance voluntarily, for the fun and the money - don't forget the money - and at that stage Epstein was just a typical semi-depraved over-sexed hedonist with a $h1tload of money to help cultivate people in high places. A modern version of Hugh Heffner without the dressing gown. And Andrew was just another royal who had neither sufficient money or status to strike out on his own - and probably no great motivation. Having risked his neck in the Falklands, had his first love relationship with Koo Stark (truly a class act) mauled by the tabloid press and his runner up choice (Fergy) to high spirited and self-indulgent to make the tabloid press grade until it was too late, what was left for Andrew except the soft option of monetizing his semi-royal identity as a social and commercial influence?

Against this background, what in this thread is the great contribution from Forum Box? That there is "no smoke without fire"? What a pathetic cliched moronic notion. It gets difficult to stand up straight if you keep stooping this low*.

* Guy walks along with one foot on the pavement and the other in the gutter. Someone says "why are you walking like that? He says: "I thought I was crippled"

Errr.... you seem angry? Tis but a discussion group. Epstein is a convicted pedo. Clinton is a rapist and known criminal sexual pervert.. are you saying because Handy Andy served in the Falklands .. this allows him to abuse young girls aged 14? Wow... after all there is no way a military guy can ever rape or abuse anyone is there???

• There is a rumour that alledged that Fergie sought solace elsewhere after she caught Andrew in bed with a bloke

• Can I remind members that where rumour and heresay claim something against an individual or organisation but there is no proof that use of the word "alleged" is recommended. This is to protect us and yourselves from possible legal action.

Thanks. Have added alleged to mine

Yep, it sure is tough, being 'a royal'? lol But the entire bunch of them seem to be dysfunctional - I think it's because they don't have enough to occupy their time. I mean, look at Charles' 'friendship' with that paedo priest, and his extra-marital clandestine trysts with the woman he's with now (can't be bothered to look up her name!); and Margaret's escapades, particularly in the Bahamas. A mate of mine's (he's long since departed) mother used to be 'in service' to a family - I use the word in its loosest sense - of aristocrats near Mayfield who, interalia, 'entertained' royal personages, and the things she claimed to have witnessed, as a very young woman at the time, is enough to make anyone's hair curl. It kinda proves that everything isn't necessarily as it would seem to be?

• I can not see how/why anyone would want to defend this family. I told some friends, we were having a meal in a pub, of the many millions the royals stash offshore, they went ballistic in defence of the "wonderful family and all they do for tourism"?? LOL it was literally as if I had stabbed their pet Cat or Dog with a cold knife. Ok, its ok to challenge in debate but to virtually burst blood vessels supporting this family who would not care if all of them (my friends) suffered with aids.

It is cognitive dissonance writ large.

When I said... "they stash many millions offshore while Military Veterans suffer PTSD from fighting for the Monarch (literally) in the name of the CROWN" ... they just dont want to know. This is sheep mentality beyond normal.

• I can not see how/why anyone would want to defend this family. I told some friends, we were having a meal in a pub, of the many millions the royals stash offshore, they went ballistic in defence of the "wonderful family and all they do for tourism"?? LOL it was literally as if I had stabbed their pet Cat or Dog with a cold knife. Ok, its ok to challenge in debate but to virtually burst blood vessels supporting this family who would not care if all of them (my friends) suffered with aids.

It is cognitive dissonance writ large.

When I said... "they stash many millions offshore while Military Veterans suffer PTSD from fighting for the Monarch (literally) in the name of the CROWN" ... they just dont want to know. This is sheep mentality beyond normal.

Rather like the obsession with religion, and dogs, it just has to be a DNA thing: for 'royal-watchers' (as the media describes them) to fawn over a bunch of privileged strangers who couldn't give a fuck about them, is bizarre in the extreme.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!