PRINCE ANDREW - is there no smoke without fire? Sex abuse of young girls allegations??

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • I was in our staff room, watching TV news... the headlines - "Queen Mother in hospital"?

There was 3 other people in the room... they all said, with absolute fawning subservience.... "I dont know how this great woman works as hard as she does - no one could do her job"!!!!

I was aghast. I said.. "you what?, she doesnt even wipe her own backside" - "she doesnt even put her coat on by herself" - "she doesnt even open doors herself"!!!!!! "what about real people who are genuinley struggling.. people losing their jobs because of banks foreclosing on businesses and mortgages etc"!! "pensioners living alone scared to turn on the heating"!!!

They thought I was nuts!!???

• I take it you are a republican

I am very pragmatic. i never have time for fawning over millionaires and billionaires, especially the Royals and celebrities. I do admire people of integrity... I am NOT jealous, no way. I support that people who work hard and or create or invent stuff and become very rich deserve it. I simply say that their status through money and privilege in no way makes them experts or people worthy of note. Yes, some are... but George Clooney and Johnny Depp telling me NOT to go on holiday abroad, using an airplane.. from their heated swimming Pool .. is bollox.

The Queen Mother et al. might be a nice person, as an individual character but to conflate that with "how the hell does she work so hard and do the things she does"!!! for me is beyond pathetic.

Your average Paramedic has done more in one day.

I am anti Monarchy. They are hypocrites and parasites.

I always remember: Public schoolboys pillow fighting, in boarding school - are "skylarking about"?

Young offenders in Borstal do the same .. are "troublesome thugs and deserve severe disciplinary action"??

This is a mindset??

• I was in our staff room, watching TV news... the headlines - "Queen Mother in hospital"?

There was 3 other people in the room... they all said, with absolute fawning subservience.... "I dont know how this great woman works as hard as she does - no one could do her job"!!!!

I was aghast. I said.. "you what?, she doesnt even wipe her own backside" - "she doesnt even put her coat on by herself" - "she doesnt even open doors herself"!!!!!! "what about real people who are genuinley struggling.. people losing their jobs because of banks foreclosing on businesses and mortgages etc"!! "pensioners living alone scared to turn on the heating"!!!

They thought I was nuts!!???

Unbelievable isn't it, how adults can so easily be subservient to a total stranger! Something else - it's commonly believed (even proved, I think) that the queen mother's household was staffed entirely by homosexuals. The standing joke at the time was who is the queen, her or one of the staff. I seem to recall that even she shared the joke.

• "I always remember: Public schoolboys pillow fighting, in boarding school - are "skylarking about"?

Young offenders in Borstal do the same .. are "troublesome thugs and deserve severe disciplinary action"??"

Pillow fighting is all foreplay before being buggered ;)

BTW IMO The Queen Mother is the greatest actress this country has ever had

• "I always remember: Public schoolboys pillow fighting, in boarding school - are "skylarking about"?

Young offenders in Borstal do the same .. are "troublesome thugs and deserve severe disciplinary action"??"

Pillow fighting is all foreplay before being buggered ;)

BTW IMO The Queen Mother is the greatest actress this country has ever had

LOL.... good satire.

• Errr.... you seem angry? Tis but a discussion group. Epstein is a convicted pedo. Clinton is a rapist and known criminal sexual pervert.. are you saying because Handy Andy served in the Falklands .. this allows him to abuse young girls aged 14? Wow... after all there is no way a military guy can ever rape or abuse anyone is there???

Perhaps my mini tirade got in the way of the essential point I was trying to make - which I thought was pretty obvious - which is that regardless of whether Andy served in the Falklands, or is Royalty, or an MP, or an estate agent, or a good for nothing, or a poor judge of character in choosing who to mix with socially, he is still entitled to the benefit of the doubt of not being a pedophile until there is evidence to the contrary. Possibly even more so than someone like your good self, who changes the age from 17 to 14 to reinforce an unfounded prejudice. I don't think one needs an IQ in double figures to recognise that that the adage of "no smoke without fire" is not evidence, even among Forum Box members who can't or won't recognise the distinction between 14 and 17

• Perhaps my mini tirade got in the way of the essential point I was trying to make - which I thought was pretty obvious - which is that regardless of whether Andy served in the Falklands, or is Royalty, or an MP, or an estate agent, or a good for nothing, or a poor judge of character in choosing who to mix with socially, he is still entitled to the benefit of the doubt of not being a pedophile until there is evidence to the contrary. Possibly even more so than someone like your good self, who changes the age from 17 to 14 to reinforce an unfounded prejudice. I don't think one needs an IQ in double figures to recognise that that the adage of "no smoke without fire" is not evidence, even among Forum Box members who can't or won't recognise the distinction between 14 and 17

You are fixated on the age of 17

These women allege that Andrew had sex with them when they were 14 years old

It is all speculation but given the reputation of those in power including the royals it is believable

If he is so innocent then ley him go to the States and answer the allegations in a court

• Perhaps my mini tirade got in the way of the essential point I was trying to make - which I thought was pretty obvious - which is that regardless of whether Andy served in the Falklands, or is Royalty, or an MP, or an estate agent, or a good for nothing, or a poor judge of character in choosing who to mix with socially, he is still entitled to the benefit of the doubt of not being a pedophile until there is evidence to the contrary. Possibly even more so than someone like your good self, who changes the age from 17 to 14 to reinforce an unfounded prejudice. I don't think one needs an IQ in double figures to recognise that that the adage of "no smoke without fire" is not evidence, even among Forum Box members who can't or won't recognise the distinction between 14 and 17

My "fix" on 14 has nothing to do with your "fix" on 17. The "girls" now adult women are interviewed on the TV programme "60 Minutes Australia" .. they speak about being coerced and manipulated by Maxwells daughter Guislane - a proven nasty piece of work - into the full power, domination of famous billionaires and millionaires. They were 14 at the time. I suppose the clue is in the programme NOT being a UK programme??

You then have to use insulting terminology - "forum members dont know the difference between 14 and 17" this attitude is mostly an indicator your point of view is snowflaked??

The matter is simple for me; When I see a very rich powerful person linked to abuse of young weak people.. I tend to fight for the weak. There is ample historic evidence to show the rich and powerful (especially the Royal Family) are as corrupt as hell. Including MURDER.

I have vast experience of law and courts and criminals by the way. I am NOT saying I am therefore always right but I am saying I give you the respect that you also may have experience and therefore do not insult you nor get angry in my terminology.

I know people with iQs above 133 who absolutely accepted WMDs did exist in Iraq. Even with my low iQ Blair never fooled me.

• You are fixated on the age of 17

It is all speculation but given the reputation of those in power including the royals it is believable

If he is so innocent then ley him go to the States and answer the allegations in a court

fixated on the age of 17?

That was her age at the time

And that's good enough for you? You don't see any ulterior motive behind that allegation?

It is all speculation

But for you it's believable speculation?

Given the reputation of those in power including the royals it is believable

You remind me of Jack Warden or Lee J Cobb in 12 Angry Men, or any of the accusers in The Crucible

If he is so innocent then let him go to the States and answer the allegations in a court

If in his shoes - and innocent - would you go? Really? Haven't you kept tabs on the US brand of justice? They have a lot of folks like you!

• Err lets have a look ...... Young girls or a rich powerful royal with a convicted sexual pervert and rapist ... this is difficult, nope.. I have decided..... I support the girls 100%. (SHOCKING deduction)

• Are you angling for a New Year Honour?

• Err lets have a look ...... Young girls or a rich powerful royal with a convicted sexual pervert and rapist ... this is difficult, nope.. I have decided..... I support the girls 100%. (SHOCKING deduction)

Virginia also said claimed she had it away with Alan Dershowitz.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7…ts-Giuffre.html

https://hls.harvard.edu/faculty/directory/10210/Dershowitz.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/07/ala…-out-for-money/

But don't let that get in your way. Perhaps he has royal blood?

Obviously I over-estimated you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!