PRINCE ANDREW - is there no smoke without fire? Sex abuse of young girls allegations??

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • Remember the Guildford four.

They were fitted up by the police, desperate to silence the public outcry for a result

Andrew if anything has fitted himself up

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• He does not have to rape to be guilty of a crime.

If he knowingly failed to report a crime... i/e he saw girls being trafficked and sexually abused and failed to report it to the police... he commits a criminal offence.

You can bet your last dollar, If Pandy was staying at Gary Glitters home for several weeks and not the home of a Billionaire, we would see a very different approach to him. I see no difference between Glitter and Epstein.

There is NOT a chance in hell the Mi5 and CiA and Mi6 did not know what Pandy was doing and the subculture of criminal activity by Epstein. Not a chance.

• If he knowingly failed to report a crime... i/e he saw girls being trafficked and sexually abused and failed to report it to the police... he commits a criminal offence.

Are you sure that's a crime in the U.S.? I'm not so sure.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Can;t you be civil?

You're right.

It was just shorthand for ......Why don't read previous comments which address your question so that you can contribute to the discussion rather than drag it to square one.

• El Gov. have also recinded the order for town halls to fly the union flag on Andrew's birthday after several northern ones said they would ignore the order anyway.

Telegraph story link

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• He should be in prison or at the very least, let him stay on Epsteins Island and rot. .. the dirty scoundrel.

I know the moon is not made of cheese I dont have to do a moon walk.

• Do you think we take seriously the criticism of our royal family from an immigrant Irish republican ?

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• Prince Andrew’s visit to second tycoon facing child rape claims as fashion boss Peter Nygard accused of abusing 10 teens

This story from last week shows that while Andrew maybe innocent of any crimes, he seems to be severely misjudged to whom he keeps friends with.

Too many more stories like this and I doubt we'll be calling Andrew, Prince, for much longer.

• This story from last week shows that while Andrew maybe innocent of any crimes, he seems to be severely misjudged to whom he keeps friends with.

Too many more stories like this and I doubt we'll be calling Andrew, Prince, for much longer.

I think it is too kind to regard him as accident prone. What on Earth was he thinking?

• He doesn't think, he believes that he is "special"

Not so special:

More like something nasty you tread in on the pavement.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• I think it is too kind to regard him as accident prone. What on Earth was he thinking?

I'm being careful how I phrase things, especially as I run this site, so need to restrain my comments.

In any other walk of life, if someone were to retain a friendship with a know paedophile who has abused youngsters, that person would be ostracised. But being friends and actually"doing" something are two different things. Unless charges are brought against Andrew, he is innocent of any wrongdoing, but his choice of friends is highly questionable and if he isn't doing any royal duties now, I don't see why he should still receive taxpayer funded police protection and other "perks".

• Looks like they're keeping a distance from him.

I've left the link to the original story above.

4312-gwban-gif

• Looks like they're keeping a distance from him.

I've left the link to the original story above.

From the link

"Liu Xiaoming, China’s UK ambassador, also attended the party which reportedly involved “a few high-spirited games” after dinner."

One wonders what games?

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• From the link

"Liu Xiaoming, China’s UK ambassador, also attended the party which reportedly involved “a few high-spirited games” after dinner."

One wonders what games?

They involved close contact, one assumes...

• Looks like the Yanks are turning up the heat.

4312-gwban-gif

• Of course he will not cooperate. He is a liar. He has no guts and no integrity. If he was a right-wing speaker his door would have been kicked in and he would have been dragged to the police station.

The man is a disgrace and to top that he lives off the hard work/earnings of ordinary people.

He should write a book to try gain some cash - I have a title for him... "My Friend the Pedophile"

by His Royal Highness The Prince Andrew Albert Christian Edward, Duke of York, Earl of Inverness, Baron Killyleagh, Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, Knight Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order, Canadian Forces Decoration, Aide-de-Camp to Her Majesty.....

Preamble.............

This loyal loving son of Queen Elizabeth, a man of high pedigree, has compiled a wonderful account of his many times staying with Jeffery Epstein, "Jeffers" as Andrew called him.. This was one day in the summer of 20018....

"I awoke from a weirdo dream, wherein I was with this young girl she said she was 19, gosh.. she had a moustache and hairy arms but I knew. I recall Charles telling me of similar when he first met Camilla.

Jeffers said. "lets play room service", wow! I thought whats the old cad up to now? Anyhow, it transpired I had to count to 100 with my eyes shut and Jeffers would hide in one of his 50+ bedrooms.. I had 4 minutes to find him if id did not find him within the set time he could give me a dam good spanking and visa versa LOL.

I remember entering a room and there was this pile of bodies of young girls, alive of course LOL... As I looked in I happen chance to see a Male manhood organ, I though fuuuny, I shouted.. "AHAAA Jeffers I got you" - he came from beyond the girls and I immediately administered jolley good spanking.. such fun with Jeffers".

From this one day account it is very easy to see why our Prince could not drag himself away from supporting a known pedophile, convicted in the courts. Who can blame him, he may be a Prince but he is only human.

In this, Andrews first book I see a man highly skilled and averse in the art of obfuscation tinged with humour.

A truly masterful account. Lewis Carol could not have made a better meal of it.

I can see this book rushing off the shelves and if nothing else will aid Amazon.com to a Royal Warrant .. OK, perhaps a warrant to arrest a Royal lol.. good times, good book, good luck.

• I hope they Yanks can lock him up and throw away the key. They should show the Royals up for what they really are. Even if they don't get to lock him up, the publicity will change peoples opinions towards to the royals and show them up for the load of money grabbing no good doers that they are.

• I hope they Yanks can lock him up and throw away the key. They should show the Royals up for what they really are. Even if they don't get to lock him up, the publicity will change peoples opinions towards to the royals and show them up for the load of money grabbing no good doers that they are.

Bit strong, don't you think

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• Probably but then look how the royals came about if you go back in time to say robin hood days. Basically using their force to overpower and steal from the people. It called tax's. Tax's for what...people did not ask for them to come along and take from them. Then came Cromwell who done the same to them. LOL So take from one hand to give to another. Now we have two lots taking from us only parliament have made to deal to pass some onto the royals.