PRINCE ANDREW - is there no smoke without fire? Sex abuse of young girls allegations??

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • Despite what he or his legal team claim the word from all those over there who want or need to talk to him they have heard zilch

Yes, well they have an agenda!

Protect the vulnerable and get back to work

• So does he !

I'm not sure if he's that clever. I read that he was so gormless, he thought all the girls at Epstein's place were servants.

Well, that's what they are back at the castle! ;(

• I'm not sure if he's that clever.

I don't think any of the royals are gifted with darting intelligence.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• I don't think any of the royals are gifted with darting intelligence.

I think you must be pretty clever to persuade the population to keep you in luxury for your lifetime ;)

If They Can Do It So Can I

• I don't think any of the royals are gifted with darting intelligence.

Queenie hasn't done badly at all in my book. William will probably do well too.

I don't fancy Charles at the throne or any of the others to be bonest. They should skip a generation when the Queen dies, or the popularity of the RF will decline rather rapidly.

• Well you know what happened to the last King Charles so things could get interesting, Maybe we should start sharpening the axe now and time the event around the time of the world cup as that should bring things to a head and get the ball rolling. :P

• Well you know what happened to the last King Charles so things could get interesting, Maybe we should start sharpening the axe now and time the event around the time of the world cup as that should bring things to a head and get the ball rolling. :P

Didn't Diana in her infamous Bashir interview say that she didn't think he would be king?

Why has Camilla recently gone on about him being the fittest man of his age she knows, and she knows a few !

If They Can Do It So Can I

• Horizon

Added the Label Super Topic

• Daily Mirror story link

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• The Heirs are OK but the immediate "spares" in the royal family are useless losers. Andrew was pampered all his life and thought he was untouchable, he now knows differently. There is a turbulent time ahead for "Randy Andy"................ Harry was never the sharpest tool in the box and fell for a self-seeking actress. He didn't even have the intelligence to ditch her, despite much advice from his family members. Now he's stuck with her and her mother as she spews hatred of the UK and UK society at every opportunity. He's so thick he hasn't recognised that he is being played for the fool he is.