I'm a non-entity, get me out of here!

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Well it's getting close to that time of year when ITV will roll out the two Geordie midgets for another dose of the annual bore fest of so-called celebs in the so-called jungle, oh what fun.

• Well it's getting close to that time of year when ITV will roll out the two Geordie midgets for another dose of the annual bore fest of so-called celebs in the so-called jungle, oh what fun.

Cannot agree with you, to see z-listers being humiliated is very entertaining, certainly better than dancing, singing and cooking competitions , they are bore fests.

• I've seen a few minutes each of a couple of the shows and the thing that sprung to mind with these so called reality programmes is they are making people eat really dodgy stuff, all great "entertainment" and all that (:rolleyes:) until it kills someone.

There was a programme on CH 4 decades ago, long before Big Brother, that warned that tv could become like the gladiatorial arenas of Rome, a bit like the film Running Man. That said, if some of these zlisters were to get culled, that would be quite entertaining. Has Piers Morgan got a invite yet?8o

• It's a fake jungle for fake people, nothing but set up nonsense, at least with ITV doing something like this its not the license fee that pays for it

Cannot agree with you, to see z-listers being humiliated is very entertaining, certainly better than dancing, singing and cooking competitions , they are bore fests.

In my opinion all of the big brother, dancing, singing, cooking, surviving in fake jungle and what have you shows are crap.

• ITV 1 was virtually unwatchable yesterday as every advert break they were promoting this crap as if it was the only thing worth watching, needless to say I didn't watch it, I was watching the BBC's adaptation of "Howards End" instead.

• I just saw a clip for the start of the show which showed Stanley Johnson entering a huge mansion and then questioning who everyone else was because he doesn't watch soaps or reality tv. I have to say, it was hilarious. If they had stayed in that mansion rather than going into the jungle, I would be tempted to watch it.

• Just watching the Daily Politics and they just mentioned who won I'm a celebrity on there. Some woman I've never heard of from another reality show I've never watched or ever will.:)

This lady is actually some toff from Chelsea, so I suppose that's just slighter better than some benefits claimant from Bradford, but only just. To think ITV used to have entertainment shows on with people who used to dance, sing, make jokes etc. Now we have a reality show where all nonentities compete with each other by eating kangaroo bollocks to win.:rolleyes:X/

The fact that this show gets millions of viewers, shows how this country has degenerated into the gutter.X/

• When you consider the fee they get for doing it it's very easy to understand the motivation, Amir Khan the ex-boxer is rumoured to be getting £300k for doing it, not bad for sitting in a fake jungle for a couple of weeks, with a jolly in a posh hotel thrown in for good measure.

• I could just about tolerate Ant and Dec in their early days, but now they have become tiresome and boring, they seem to be trying too hard to be funny and failing miserably, a lot of there so called humour is based on repeating the same unfunny nonsense over and over again.

• Can't stand them - spit. What talent do they supposedly have?

When you consider the fee they get for doing it it's very easy to understand the motivation, Amir Khan the ex-boxer is rumoured to be getting £300k for doing it, not bad for sitting in a fake jungle for a couple of weeks, with a jolly in a posh hotel thrown in for good measure.

I always thought it was for reality "stars" or celebs from decades ago to try and get their careers back, didn't realise how profitable it is! Khan is a multi-millionaire, but 300k is not be sniffed at, especially the rate these people burn through dosh.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!