I'm a non-entity, get me out of here!

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • I remember there was a show "Stars in your eyes" which used to show a scoreboard that actually showed the vote or percentage of votes from the phone in, whether or not it was exactly legit or not is a different matter, but at least they showed somthing now it tends to be just the presenters reading out the names "in no particular order".

• Yeah "Stars in their eyes" was great, (trust me to get the title slightly wrong) and as I said they did show a scoreboard in the live final from what I remember as that was a phone in vote which at least gave the impression they counted the votes.

The fixfactor as I like to call just has the results read out from what I remember "In no particular order" but in reality we can all work out that its Cowell who has the final say who wins I suspect the winner is probably decided before they get to the live shows, Cowell is the true winner on that show as all the acts and not just the winners are signed to his record label anyway so if they do well so does he.

• There seems to be a fix row brewing , Noel Edmonds appeared to be ready to leave with gear by his side the other evening and last night the young man called Malique had his bag on his back ready to go and he was evicted , does seem a bit suspicious if none of them are supposed to know!

• Yeah, I suppose there must be quite a delight seeing a former A list celeb eating kangaroo bollocks or whatever the evil task may be.:evil: The thing that ruins it for me and which Ron mentioned, is the amount of money they are paid. But at least its on a commercial channel and not licence fee money going into their coffers.

• And now we have a show about some z listers prancing around on ice skates, just happened to catch the end of this when I switched over to watch the last show of "Who wants to be a Millionaire?" and saw what can only be described as a hippo dressed in gold tinfoil on ice skates. =O

• The Jump gets dumped!

THE Jump has been axed by Channel 4 after 34 celebrity contestants suffered injuries over four series.

The bone-breaking celebrity skiing show, which has been branded the most dangerous show on telly, will not return in 2019

Good news on the reality tv front, one of these dreadful shows is getting axed.

I saw the first 10 minutes of the first episode of the first series, several years ago and that was enough for me?

Anyone see this? Will you miss it?

• So not only do we get the chance to see the various attention seekers of Britain prove they haven't got talent we now will have the chance to see some of those who have already proved they haven't got any talent prove it yet again and be treated to the moronic Geordie drunk driver and his sidekick.

Also so called celebrity prancing around like prats returns for its regular 2 hour bore fest on BBC.

• So not only do we get the chance to see the various attention seekers of Britain prove they haven't got talent we now will have the chance to see some of those who have already proved they haven't got any talent prove it yet again and be treated to the moronic Geordie drunk driver and his sidekick.

I know we spoke about it in the thread about him, but the fact that he nearly killed a child while drink driving and is now back on prime time television, shows how far this country has sunk.

• I know we spoke about it in the thread about him, but the fact that he nearly killed a child while drink driving and is now back on prime time television, shows how far this country has sunk.

If you're talking about who I think you are talking about, he paid the price for his misdemeanour. Such is our justice system

There is or was a professional goalkeeper who did actually kill children whilst driving, may have been intoxicated - I can't remember

Anyway, he went to prison, served his time, and came out and resumed his goalkeeping

The thread is about TV so called celebrities, most of whom seem to have no great talent other than the desire to become famous. Those who appear in Love Island and these The Only Way Is …. for example. As to the Strictlys, Dancing on Ice, X Factor, BGT, The Voice how many of them have ever made a successful career following their appearance

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!