Nigel Farage threatens to report No 10 to police for 'corruption',

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Any body got any real facts on the details of Johnsons "DEAL"???

Here is one fact: I have asked hundreds of times, for a REMAINER/REMOANER to write out their version of a deal... NOT once has any single one of them done so. This is remarkable!! Not one remainer, on any forum, has answered my question. I know why. But they will not say so.

The answer is quite simple, Remainers don't want any deal - they just want to stay in the EU as we are

• The answer is quite simple, Remainers don't want any deal - they just want to stay in the EU as we are

Yes, they want the country of their birth to be governed by incompetent unelected foreign bureaucrats, and willing to pay handsomely for the privilege. Hold that thought?

• Yes, they want the country of their birth to be governed by incompetent unelected foreign bureaucrats, and willing to pay handsomely for the privilege. Hold that thought?

Rather than governed by the USA and Trump. No thanks, I prefer Brussels

• The answer is quite simple, Remainers don't want any deal - they just want to stay in the EU as we are

I know. A remainer would have to say... THis is my deal, I want to stay in the Customs Union and Single Market.. open borders and EU laws... This is NOT leaving this is staying in the EU. So it would not be "leaving with a deal". Such is the twisted logic of the remoaners.

• I know. A remainer would have to say... THis is my deal, I want to stay in the Customs Union and Single Market.. open borders and EU laws... This is NOT leaving this is staying in the EU. So it would not be "leaving with a deal". Such is the twisted logic of the remoaners.

I always call them what they truly are - TRAITORS.

• No answer then, I thought you would struggle to define people like me as "traitors"

Look spare me the smart-arse semantics please: a traitor is, as I've said, a fifth-columnist who betrays his country by giving his country's enemies an advantage, and that's exactly what you're doing. In wartime such an individual would be shot dead for that betrayal.

• Look spare me the smart-arse semantics please: a traitor is, as I've said, a fifth-columnist who betrays his country by giving his country's enemies an advantage, and that's exactly what you're doing. In wartime such an individual would be shot dead for that betrayal.

Ok, gloves are off

I have reported this offensive post, to call a fellow poster a "traitor" in open debate is despicable but typical of a dictatorial bully like you

I would not wish to be in the same room as someone like you and if the mods do not ban you I have no wish to share a forum with you and I will leave/ You have already been warned

Given that you have already been banned elsewhere it is no surprise for us to learn your true colours

• No answer then, I thought you would struggle to define people like me as "traitors"

We had a referendum from which, I assume, you would accept and adhere to the result if you had won?? AM I right??

But you never, ever expected to lose. I voted to leave but even I never expected the leave vote to win the referendum. The difference is I respect the result and I would have respected the result if remain had won because I am not a traitor to democracy. It is contemptuous to deny the properly held democratic referendum.

What is YOUR version of a leave with a deal?? I bet you will not state your version.

• We had a referendum from which, I assume, you would accept and adhere to the result if you had won?? AM I right??

But you never, ever expected to lose. I voted to leave but even I never expected the leave vote to win the referendum. The difference is I respect the result and I would have respected the result if remain had won because I am not a traitor to democracy. It is contemptuous to deny the properly held democratic referendum.

What is YOUR version of a leave with a deal?? I bet you will not state your version.

It's quite simple, I do not want to leave so I do not want any deal. I just want to stay as we are

With regard to the referendum, that was three years ago and I believe that a different result would be achieved today. It could be a forlorn hope but now the implications are clearer I think people would vote differently which has been shown by recent election and by election results

If referendum results are sacrosanct, we had one on the 70s which resulted in a large remain majority

• Financed on lies.

I don't think it was

The pitch was stability in Europe following on from WW2, and economic growth for all the participants

When we reflect on the past 46 years and see the stability and benefits of the EU we will regret what we have lost if we ever do leave.

The world is a dangerous place and this is no time to become and independent nonentity

• It's quite simple, I do not want to leave so I do not want any deal. I just want to stay as we are

With regard to the referendum, that was three years ago and I believe that a different result would be achieved today. It could be a forlorn hope but now the implications are clearer I think people would vote differently which has been shown by recent election and by election results

If referendum results are sacrosanct, we had one on the 70s which resulted in a large remain majority

Your reply is illogical and has nothing at all to do with my salient points. I would 100% respect the result if I lost the referendum. I respect the democratic process. REMOANERS are contemptuous bad losers, they are destroying this country.

• When we reflect on the past 46 years and see the stability and benefits of the EU

A false assumption. I would contend that stability in Europe is a result of the balance of powers between the USA and Russia bolstered by Nato. These powers would never allow the rise of another Hitler. A balance that the EU empire building is destabilising as evidenced by the latest developments in the Ukraine where EU empire building on Russia's borders has resulted in the annexation of the Crimea.

• A false assumption. I would contend that stability in Europe is a result of the balance of powers between the USA and Russia bolstered by Nato. These powers would never allow the rise of another Hitler. A balance that the EU empire building is destabilising as evidenced by the latest developments in the Ukraine where EU empire building on Russia's borders has resulted in the annexation of the Crimea.

I hope you are right but we are already seeing the rise of the hard right and Nazi party in Germany as the EU is starting to fragment

• Your reply is illogical and has nothing at all to do with my salient points. I would 100% respect the result if I lost the referendum. I respect the democratic process. REMOANERS are contemptuous bad losers, they are destroying this country.

In a very tenuous way I can respect someone who doesn't want to leave because of some constitutional disadvantage or principle, but when that someone wilfully facilitates the abandoning of sovereignty by surrendering our judiciary, our legislature, and our exchequer into the hands of a foreign power for personal gain (note those 3 words, because their meaning was revealed earlier in this discussion?), then however it's dressed up, there's no other word for it than traitorous. And it's a fallacy that 'the EU has prevented conflicts' - unless someone can disprove it? I see it as 'keep a population supine by giving them lots of monetary baubles (think 'net beneficiaries of the EU budget'??) and they'll remain supine in their wish for nothing to change.'

Because he'd rather not hear what I say, bryanluc accuses me of 'dictatorial bullying' and I reject it with the contempt it deserves; indeed, it touches on bigotry. I hope he doesn't leave the forum, but of course that choice is his. I'd prefer him to stay because he writes some good stuff, so why not just ignore my posts; that would be the adult thing to do?

• In a very tenuous way I can respect someone who doesn't want to leave because of some constitutional disadvantage or principle, but when that someone wilfully facilitates the abandoning of sovereignty by surrendering our judiciary, our legislature, and our exchequer into the hands of a foreign power for personal gain (note those 3 words, because their meaning was revealed earlier in this discussion?), then however it's dressed up, there's no other word for it than traitorous. And it's a fallacy that 'the EU has prevented conflicts' - unless someone can disprove it? I see it as 'keep a population supine by giving them lots of monetary baubles (think 'net beneficiaries of the EU budget'??) and they'll remain supine in their wish for nothing to change.'

Because he'd rather not hear what I say, bryanluc accuses me of 'dictatorial bullying' and I reject it with the contempt it deserves; indeed, it touches on bigotry. I hope he doesn't leave the forum, but of course that choice is his. I'd prefer him to stay because he writes some good stuff, so why not just ignore my posts; that would be the adult thing to do?

Bryanluc does make some worthy comments. Certainly no worse than mine. I 100% respect free speech and all opinions are biased or they would not be opinions.

I do not accept nor understand why some people, on forums, turn from the subject matter to the person.

Example: I support border control. A decent reply is to debate the subject... Border control or not? But some people reply thus..: "thats because you are a racist, xenophobe"... there is never any reason to be personal towards someone you do not know.

The only time I ever get personal is in response to personal insult directed at me.

I was called a "NAZI" just because i want border control. For me that is an insult and in fact defamatory. But I dont mind I simply replied by calling that person a "pedophile"!! He went ballistic and literally reported me to the police. He printed out all the discussion and took the pages to a police station.

This leftie liberal thought it OK to call me a NAZI but not OK for me to reply in like-minded way. This is nuts.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!