Nigel Farage threatens to report No 10 to police for 'corruption',

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • Farage has been promised his reward - a seat in the House of Lords. This has been planned some time ago.

He says but Downing St denies this

I think Widdecombe has made similar claims

You can't believe a word they swear

• Farage has been promised his reward - a seat in the House of Lords. This has been planned some time ago.

Farage has been promised his reward - a seat in the House of Lords. This has been planned some time ago.

Farage has been promised his reward - a seat in the House of Lords. This has been planned some time ago.

I strongly suspect that if Farage were offered a seat in the HoL he'd tell them what to do with it? X/ ^^

• I strongly suspect that if Farage were offered a seat in the HoL he'd tell them what to do with it? X/ ^^

If you think Farage has the willpower to turn down £380 per day just for turning up for an hour - take his 5 course meal and free cigars and beer as well as the guaranteed pension style pay off then OK. He was promised this a long time back and part of the deal was to bring down Gerard Batten which he did in a very nasty snide way. Farage is a place-man. No doubt about it.

• If you think Farage has the willpower to turn down £380 per day just for turning up for an hour - take his 5 course meal and free cigars and beer as well as the guaranteed pension style pay off then OK. He was promised this a long time back and part of the deal was to bring down Gerard Batten which he did in a very nasty snide way. Farage is a place-man. No doubt about it.

He's a millionaire ex-businessman ffs, and that's chicken-feed to him; and as for '5 course meal and free cigars and beer as well'? Get a grip! He hasn't needed to be an MEP for the past 25 years, but the fact that he chose to be for no other purpose than to extract us from this Bureaucrats' Nirvana known as the EU speaks volumes for his patriotism. How many other patriots can you think of these days?

• He's a millionaire ex-businessman ffs, and that's chicken-feed to him; and as for '5 course meal and free cigars and beer as well'? Get a grip! He hasn't needed to be an MEP for the past 25 years, but the fact that he chose to be for no other purpose than to extract us from this Bureaucrats' Nirvana known as the EU speaks volumes for his patriotism. How many other patriots can you think of these days?

LOL... so much faith people have in "millionaire ex-businessman" (city dealer at that).

For a start do you know what Boris Johnsons "new deal" is?? I dont. I dont know anyone who does know the details of the "new deal" neither have I heard anyone debate the actual content of the "new deal". Farage is the placeman to get this deal through. He is the CONTROLLED opposition. Why do you think he verbally maligned Gerard Batten in full public announcements on BBC - SKY - ITV et al.

I bet you would not take a bet with me that Farage will never end up in the Lords. ??

• LOL... so much faith people have in "millionaire ex-businessman" (city dealer at that).

For a start do you know what Boris Johnsons "new deal" is?? I dont. I dont know anyone who does know the details of the "new deal" neither have I heard anyone debate the actual content of the "new deal". Farage is the placeman to get this deal through. He is the CONTROLLED opposition. Why do you think he verbally maligned Gerard Batten in full public announcements on BBC - SKY - ITV et al.

I bet you would not take a bet with me that Farage will never end up in the Lords. ??

Actually it wouldn't come as a surprise to me if he ends up as prime minister, and that if he doesn't, there will be rioting in the streets. And if I was told what Johnson's new deal is I wouldn't believe a word of it. Anything less than a no-deal exit will not be Brexit.

• Actually it wouldn't come as a surprise to me if he ends up as prime minister, and that if he doesn't, there will be rioting in the streets. And if I was told what Johnson's new deal is I wouldn't believe a word of it. Anything less than a no-deal exit will not be Brexit.

So you accept Boris Johnsons "deal" and Farage strongly supporting it... despite not knowing what it is?? I dont and I will not vote until I fully grasp what is in the deal. I have not once heard any journalist ask about the details in the deal?? Not once. This is deliberate.

• Any body got any real facts on the details of Johnsons "DEAL"???

Here is one fact: I have asked hundreds of times, for a REMAINER/REMOANER to write out their version of a deal... NOT once has any single one of them done so. This is remarkable!! Not one remainer, on any forum, has answered my question. I know why. But they will not say so.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!