Hello And Welcome From Me!

• I live in London and I am especially interested in politics, media and business, which should not be too much of a surprise as I started this site up! 8)

My particularly hot political subjects/topics of interest are:

Defence
    Immigration
    British culture
    Media regulation
    TV
    Policing
    and care of the elderly and dementia.

I have voted Conservative in the past and although very right wing on some issues such as immigration and security, I tend to be very left wing on issues such as social care and taxing the elites.

Despite having a site that, in part, deals with politics, I am not political for the sake of it. I'm not interested in ideologies, but policies to make the country a better place.

Away from politics, I love gardening. Please check out my gardening thread here.

Strong dislikes: reality tv, especially shows like "The Only Way Is Essex" and "Big Brother." Also hate bad manners and people who shout, swear and throw rubbish all over the place, a bit like my new neighbours...

Big sci-fi fan. Love Isaac Asimov books, Star Trek, Star Wars and of course Game of Thrones.

Been known to play my Phantom of the Opera CDs a "few" times too. ;) Love all sorts of music, but especially pop and tv/film themes.

Currently have Virgin Media as my broadband, phone and tv provider. Have Freeview, Netflix and Amazon too. Had cable services since the beginning when they first became available in my area which was 1991. Was also a Sky subscriber for over 10 years too. Also had a giant 1.2 metre satellite dish at one point which was popular with the neighbours.8o

If you have any help, or have any feedback or comments for this site, please let me know by posting them here.

Looking forward to great discussion with you all! :):thumbup::thumbup:

Regards

Horizon
    Site Founder