Season's Greetings

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • I know it's a bit early but people are getting their greeting cards and messages out round about now wherever I go and so I thought I'd wish you all a Merry Christmas/Yule/Season's Greetings to start the festive time off on a less dreary note than is being delivered to us by politicians world wide.

For a little while, just forget them and all their unspeakable shenanigans, bomb threats and hatred and relax and eat fab food and think about what you're going to do to make 2018 a good one for you. xx

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore

• Yeah Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to one and all.

This is my favourite Christmas song, hard to believe its been around for 30 years.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Wishing all our members and visitors a Merry Chistmas and Happy New Year.

We'll be putting up the tree and lights this weekend, about the right time. Some of the Chav displays have been up two weeks already here.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Christmas has been demoted to nothing more than a simple greeting. ;(

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• That's all it ever was, really. It's a northern pagan festival of the returning light. Jesus was an adaptation and, in Christian mythology, almost certainly born in Israel in mid-year.

• Just thought it was in a different section of the forum yesterday that's all.

• Christmas has been demoted to nothing more than a simple greeting.

Just thought it was in a different section of the forum yesterday that's all.

As this thread is a just greetings thread, I've stuck it here in the renamed Welcome forum.

This forum is for ALL kinds of greetings: welcoming new members, wishing someone happy birthday, Christmas, or any other kind of Greeting.

Christmas is important and IS more than just a greeting, I agree Ron!

There is already a general chat thread here about Halloween to Christmas, but if you want a Christmas specific thread Ron, go ahead and create one.

I think its nice to keep this thread just for greetings, and it will be around for a LONG time to come.:)

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• May I wish everyone peace, prosperity and most important of all, good health for the New Year.

Merry Christmas from me:

Have a nice day everyone:!:I shall pop by later and say hello.

• Well it's Christmas day, so I wish everyone here a Merry Christmas, just remember a turkey is for life not just for Christmas or something like that. :D

• Merry Christmas from me. Eat, drink and forget about all the idiots in the world.

(I have changed somewhat too ^^)

• Lovely little dog there, LW.

Have a nice day.

• Merry Christmas all. I don't actually have a picture of a little me scanned in so you'll have that small mercy today.;)

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• You should have seen the other one I had prepared.:evil:

• Merry Christmas all. I don't actually have a picture of a little me scanned in so you'll have that small mercy today.;)

That isn't fair! ^^

• I was with my mum all day yesterday looking at photo albums and trying to find a picture with me wearing a father Christmas hat, but couldn't find one, so, you got a baby picture instead. The other pic I chose was even worse, so count yourselves lucky I haven't posted that!^^

• Seasonal greetings in these transgender times (it's a card my company created for the decreasing proportion of our broader-minded clients who realise that political correctness is just taking offence by proxy)

• Oh dear ... :huh: Will she some day say, "Father what have I to do whith thee, do you not know I must be about my Mother's business?"

• I would just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope your new year is peaceful and fruitful.:)

Time for a little song:

• I wish all our members and guests a very happy Chistmas and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

4312-gwban-gif

• I would just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year.:) (and thanks to Dukemaster for saving this place)

Time for some tunes:

This hymn has a special meaning in my household at the moment (perhaps, more on that in the future) enjoy:

And the boys are back (they're good):

But to finish, it has to be the Master:

• H, - the Silent Night - Hope you are okay?

• Merry Christmas everyone, and I hope next year is a good one for all.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• Merry Christmas to all our members and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

4312-gwban-gif

• H, - the Silent Night - Hope you are okay?

Yes I am.:):thumbup:

I might explain more in the future, but my mum started to hum Silent Night a few weeks ago which at that point considering all else that was going on, we thought was ominous. It's not and she's still humming it right now.8)

• Oh, that's amazing. :)

Merry Christmas everyone!