Strictly Come Dancing

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • I couldn't take to Karim Zeroual

I have a soft spot for Anton and would have been happy if his partner won, but Kelvin was outstanding. He is one of those people who does well at everything he tries. I couldn't 'take' to Karim either, so you are not alone. I think personality is a big factor in Strictly.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• Looks like trying to spin off yet another show on the back of strictly has failed.

So not everything Simon Cowell has a finger in is successful.

• Looks like trying to spin off yet another show on the back of strictly has failed.

So not everything Simon Cowell has a finger in is successful.

I didn't think that Cowell had anything to do with Greatest Dancer, I thought it was the BBC attempt to compete with his X Factor

That too has bombed and is being "rested" after one more season, assuming they can do it in the lockdown

• I didn't think that Cowell had anything to do with Greatest Dancer, I thought it was the BBC attempt to compete with his X Factor

The Greatest Dancer was a British dance competition television series created by Simon Cowell and produced by Syco Entertainment. The first BBC programme created by Cowell, The Greatest Dancer sees previously undiscovered dance acts perform live weekly for Cheryl, Oti Mabuse, Matthew Morrison and Todrick Hall (the "Dance Captains") and a studio audience in a competition to win £50,000 and a chance to perform on Strictly Come Dancing.

The first series aired on BBC One on Saturdays from 5 January to 23 February 2019, and was won by 14-year-old solo dancer Ellie Fergusson from Livingston, West Lothian, who was mentored by Oti Mabuse.[1] A second series premiered on 4 January 2020,[2] with the addition of Todrick Hall to the judging panel, and Curtis Pritchard replaced Amelia Wilson as the receptionist.[3][4] The series ran until 7 March 2020, when it was won by Latin and ballroom dancers Michael and Jowita, also mentored by Mabuse. Due to poor ratings, The Greatest Dancer has been axed by the BBC. [5]

• That too has bombed and is being "rested" after one more season, assuming they can do it in the lockdown

Would be quite happy if Mr Cowell was "rested" all the time.

Never heard of this spin off show, but really the broadcasters should attempt to at least come up with something new from time to time, rather than rehashing the same old stuff.

• Would be quite happy if Mr Cowell was "rested" all the time.

Never heard of this spin off show, but really the broadcasters should attempt to at least come up with something new from time to time, rather than rehashing the same old stuff.

I remembered he tried Celebrity X Factor which was rubbish

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!