The New Years Honours list.

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • Well it's that time of year for the annual arselicking of the elite and who should be getting one this year, a certain Nick Clegg no doubt for his lying to students to get their vote, strangely that's not the reason, yet that's what he is most famous for, apparently its for cosying up to the Tories just to get a sniff of power, which he got richly rewarded for when he lost his seat in parliament.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new…od-New-Years-honours.html

Feel free to post any others that you feel worth a mention.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• :D

There are just so many worthy candidates, it's hard to pick a winner.

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore

• Well it's that time of year for the annual arselicking of the elite and who should be getting one this year, a certain Nick Clegg no doubt for his lying to students to get their vote, strangely that's not the reason, yet that's what he is most famous for, apparently its for cosying up to the Tories just to get a sniff of power, which he got richly rewarded for when he lost his seat in parliament.

According to that article, there is no doubt about it. Clegg is getting knighted and a seat in the Lords along with all the other failed politicians. What a joke.

The whole system needs scrapping.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Remember everyone, show respect. It's Sir Nick from now on. Make sure you have your bowing and curtseying at the ready if you happen to see him.:S

• We can take lessons from Meghan Markle. She seems to be doing well in that department. Bless her. 8)8)8)

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore

• According to that article, there is no doubt about it. Clegg is getting knighted and a seat in the Lords along with all the other failed politicians. What a joke.

The whole system needs scrapping.

Something to be noted is that the majority of politicians being given honours this time around they at mostly if not all supporters of remaining in the EU.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new…od-New-Years-honours.html

Feel free to post any others that you feel worth a mention.

If Nick Cleggs greatest achievement is showing up how STUPID our so called brightest and best , AKA, students are ,then his reward is richly deserved , i hope Jezza grts one too for also showing how moronic these young clowns really are!

• .... it's well done, that. It's why twitter is so popular because you get loads of things like that on there.

Thanks for posting it here Ron, that's given me a laugh tonight.^^