News you didn't know you wanted to know

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • Bloody fools if they can afford them trainers then they can afford to get someone else to queue up and buy them for them. Personal shoppers. :D Probably quite few drug deals going down to be able to afford them.

• Firefighters free an embarrassed teen after she gets stuck in a baby swing.

Layani Maclean, 14, was trapped for 90 minutes until the crew managed to squeeze her out using washing-up liquid.

Story, pictures and video on link above. :D

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Story, pictures and video on link above. :D

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• Full story and botty pictures on link.

4312-gwban-gif

• Full monkey business on link above.

4312-gwban-gif

• As a child I desperately wanted a monkey as a pet after seeing then for sale on the London street markets, I remember going via tube to The Angel cos' I was always looking for the angel

Parents refused point blank and whist I was jealous of a cousin who had one I soon went off the idea when his peed all over me, and stank

Whenever I see monkeys now I shudder, in Antwerpen Zoo you can walk through their enclosure - at your peril !!

If They Can Do It So Can I

• "CHICKEN PERV

Man, 37, admits having sex with chickens as wife filmed"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/…sex-chickens-wife-filmed/

Which came first, the chicken or ........................................................

I actually don't know what's worse about that, what he's doing, or the fact that his wife actually filmed it. They must both be utterly nuts.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• "PM Boris Johnson tells army to prepare for quadruple winter whammy of coronavirus, flu, Brexit and flooding that threatens to cripple Britain"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne…druple-winter-whammy.html

Think I'll migrate to Spain for the winter, if allowed

Well, that's definitely appropriate for this thread! Good grief, I'll slit my wrists now. All we need is a asteroid to hit now or Victoria Beckham to smile.8o

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Victoria Beckham to smile.

Well the first ones you can assign a probability to. The last. :/

4312-gwban-gif

• Headline:

IN THE LARD'S NAME

Fury as church plans to rip out pews to so fat people can walk down the aisle

"Human form of today":rolleyes:

The gut buckets.

4312-gwban-gif

• If they are too gross to walk down the isle in a church, they should.

Either :-

1 - Stop stuffing their faces with fast food for a few months prior to the wedding .

OR

2 - hold the ceremony in an industrial warehouse or similar.

Destroying the conventional seating arrangement in any church, is an insult to normal parishioners.

• It's a practical solution to a present day problem

• Maybe the Church should introduce a period of fasting every year to encourage weight loss!

Protect the vulnerable and get back to work

• What a weird world of working this virus has exposed

People going to work in offices pass by hospitality outlets selling coffees, lunches, sandwiches and so on

Are these important jobs? Whatever happened to a kettle and a jar of Nescafe in the office and sandwiches for lunch

Almost seems to be jobs for jobs sake

• Give then Angel wings so they can hover above the pews :saint: I'd make them stand at the back of the church. If you give in to people like this and make it easy for them then they have no reason to do something about it. Maybe they should replace the pews with exercise bikes. :D

• They could always get a fork-lift in to carry the morbidly obese above the pews. :/

4312-gwban-gif

• Post by Heero Yuy ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: Something screwy happened ().
  • A matador was gored in the BUM by a bull after he stabbed it during one of Spain's first bullfights following the coronavirus lockdown.

Leading bullfighter Enrique Ponce had stabbed the animal in an attempt to kill it at El Puerto de Santa Maria's bullfighting ring in southern Spain.

Matador Enrique Ponce was stabbed in the bum by a bull

Only in Spain could you call somebody Ponce and get away with it. ^^

4312-gwban-gif