News you didn't know you wanted to know

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • Here's one that Mike will like to get his chops around :D

22-Year-Old Michael Jackson Fan Goes Under the Knife to Look Like His Idol

Leo became very obsessed with Michael Jackson. Since he was 15, the Argentinian man already underwent numerous cosmetic procedures including otoplasty, liposuction, and rhinoplasty just to look like his idol.

But eleven surgeries and $30,000 expenses later, Leo Blanco is still not satisfied with his looks. He confessed that there is still a lot of work needed. He believes he still needs to enhance his nose, chin, and eyebrows.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Those chops.... are they gammon ones...? ^^^^^^

As for the reply, I'll do it for him and save him the trouble. We all know the script by now. We've seen it often enough.

"Wokeist, BLM, antifa, left wing lunatic..... undoubtedly an IRA supporter and loony tree-hugging lentil eater. He should be like normal, decent people and spend his time shagging union jacks in his garden shed. We should hang people like this at dawn every day for a fortnight. That'll teach them."

a-gammon-face.jpg

Old Boy said: "Britain will have a trade deal with USA by the end of this year".

• Oh you spoil sport. I was looking forward to his rant on woke and lunacy but you have done him proud with you quote LOL Sounds just like him.

I could type it in my sleep by now. It's that predictable. ^^^^^^

Old Boy said: "Britain will have a trade deal with USA by the end of this year".

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

More Money than sense sompeople.

Quite why anyone would want to look like that kiddy fiddler nut job I don't know. 🤣

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• They have to adapt or die. But I liked the squirrel story that Heero posted about recently. We have a "thing" for squirrels here. ^^

I once owned a grey squirrel. I was on a building site when a terrible storm took place, hurricane force winds and heavy rain. As I left the site I saw something move in the grass. I picked it up to find it was a baby grey squirrel. I saw no sign of Mrs. Squirrel so I took him home and gave him milk by soaking crust until she was able to eat solid food. She came into season December 21 when I let her go in the local park where several other squirrels lived. Me and Mrs. V went out with food at least once a day and a few weeks later she appeared with three young. Though I could approach her, she wouldn't hop on to my shoulder as she'd previously done. She was a treasure and an experience.

• What a beautiful story. Nature is a wonderful thing. A shame it wasn't a Red Squirrel. I used to see loads of them as a child but don't see any now.

I understand that the grey squirrels drove the reds away and they are now mainly to be found in Scotland. The greys were native to the United States and when they were brought over here they proliferated rapidly.

We’ve got a few squirrels here that often come into our garden and eat the bird seed my wife puts out while hanging upside down (the squirrels, that is)! :D

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Grey Squirrels are unwelcome immigrants.. They have decimated the native population of Red Squirrels with their diseases and violent behaviour.

Some people might suggest that there is a correlation between the Squirrel immigrants and other types of immigration. :)

• LOL

There only two places left in the UK now where the Reds roam and are protected. There's the one small area on the Scottish borders and IIRC the other place is on one of the Islands. It;s not the SBS island off Poole but it's somewhere like that. I shall have to do a Google. They Greys are considered vermin.

• LOL

There only two places left in the UK now where the Reds roam and are protected. There's the one small area on the Scottish borders and IIRC the other place is on one of the Islands. It;s not the SBS island off Poole but it's somewhere like that. I shall have to do a Google. They Greys are considered vermin.

Mankind playing at God. We (humans) should never have brought Grey Squirrels here in the first place, but as we did and then realised the mistake it was up to us to redress the balance. This was done by introducing Pine Martins into the area of grey squirrel proliferation.

Pine Martins are natural predators for grey squirrels and the grey population has declined markedly.

In the end a balance will be achieved. All species should survive but conservation measures should still be kept up until such times as that balance occurs.

Thankfully, the situation was redeemable. This time.

• Grey Squirrels are unwelcome immigrants.. They have decimated the native population of Red Squirrels with their diseases and violent behaviour.

Some people might suggest that there is a correlation between the Squirrel immigrants and other types of immigration. :)

Indeed and this comment can be used to describe all immigration too \/

They Greys are considered vermin.

Indeed. :D

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Unless it's human :whistling: One of the best things about lockdown is the increase in nature. Even in the cities there are more birds and urban fox's. I've been really enjoying the story's and pictures of sheep in Wales and that's before we got to the four legged ones. LOL

• That's the good ole USA. Extreme silliness. ^^

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!