News you didn't know you wanted to know

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • I'm very much on the side of a woman's body is her own and what she does with it, is her business. The politics of the redneck hard right, are not helpful on this matter, especially as this issue has now crossed the atlantic and is gaining ground in the UK too.

If you are going down the "my body, my choice" route H, what do you think of that mantra being sung when it comes to vaccines?

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• I think abortion should be limited much as we already have it in the UK. The USA is a basket case when it comes to abortion with up to full term abortions available and used as a form of birth control rather than a last resort by some.

Ok. I've misunderstood you then and so no row! ^^

I thought you were advocating that abortion should almost be illegal except in extreme circustances, but I completely misread.

• If you are going down the "my body, my choice" route H, what do you think of that mantra being sung when it comes to vaccines?

Oh, I spoke to soon!

Perhaps it might be a row after all. :evil:

Define mantra, before I can reply.

• You say the ladies should decide whether to have an abortion as it is their body.

So how about others deciding not to get a vaccine because it is their body and they don't want to get vaccinated?

My body, my choice.

Abortion, vaccine - whats the difference?

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• In general terms I am against the killing of babies which is the modus operandi of birth control by the loony lefty Democrats in the USA. However it's good to see that the Christians and other Religious groups believe in the sanctity of life and are prepared to fight for decency and morality.

The Voice of Reason

• The Premier League have very quietly announced they have dropped the taking the knee before each match This guy sums up the whole thing beautifully

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Interesting developments in Spain hopefully not to be repeated here…

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well once we have all the smart meters and networking setup we will no longer have any control on what we want and at what times whether that's heating, cooling, water supply or simply electrical usage. Call it a 'Smart Home' for short. There's already talks about electrical usage to power charging electric vehicles at home being reduced to feed more power to more expensive street and garage forecourt chargers during peak hours whatever peak hours means considering we live in a 24/7 world where folk can work at any times.

• Well once we have all the smart meters and networking setup we will no longer have any control on what we want and at what times whether that's heating, cooling, water supply or simply electrical usage. Call it a 'Smart Home' for short. There's already talks about electrical usage to power charging electric vehicles at home being reduced to feed more power to more expensive street and garage forecourt chargers during peak hours whatever peak hours means considering we live in a 24/7 world where folk can work at any times.

I refuse all attempts to install smart meters at my home. I don’t even have a water meter. Until mandatory I will refuse anything of this type.

• I think this is long overdue. Cyclists think they are immune from the law and they shouldn’t be.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62444889

Long overdue reform. Especially when they illegally cycle on the footpaths at manic speed. A bike is a load of sharp metal slamming into you.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!