School splits kids playground into 'rich and poor zones'

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • You can sort of understand this but it must be tough for the kids who's parents can't afford the money. On the other hand it's only per year, surely parents could cut down a little on the fags and booze to give to their children?

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Schools have never provided play/sports equipment during lunchtimes, so obviously some parents wanted to change that - gets them away from their iphones I guess which is a good idea.

I see no problem with it at face level and yes it would means a few packs of fags less for the parents. The issue I have with it is that this scheme is parent run. This is at the school during school time, albeit at lunchtime, where are all the teachers in this?

Unless schools have radically changed now, which they may have for all I know, parents shouldn't be controlling what happens in school.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Will they be designated as 1st, 2nd and 3rd class areas, I wonder?

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• I'd add a extra dimension/question as well, what if the kids are different races/religions? Do they get put into different classes too?

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.