RED DAWN Corbyn tightens grip on Labour

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • God help the nation if this rabble ever get elected. I remember the late 70's with constant strikes, rubbish in the streets, Nationalised industries bleeding the taxpayers dry and Britain being the "sick man of Europe". How anybody could be foolish enough to elect Labour in it's present state is beyond me.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Labour is heading towards the hard left, no doubt about it. Momentum is taking full control of the party. Perhaps they'll rename the party at some point to the Momentum Party.

I was a little too young in the 70s, although I do remember the constant power cuts, pain in the ass when you're tying to watch cartoons on tv! Nobody really under 40 will have experiences of the 70s and so no memories of those days, which is why Corbyn's message seems attractive to young people of today.

Will the conservatives follow suit and go to the far right, especially if Brexit comes undone?

This is something that Obama warned about on his around the world goodbye tour in the last months of his presidency, that the world may get more extreme. Everything goes full circle.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.