Poppi Worthington: Prosecutors consider coroner's ruling

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.

Prosecutors are considering the findings of a fresh inquest into the death of toddler Poppi Worthington after the coroner ruled she was sexually assaulted by her father.

David Roberts concluded on the balance of probabilities that Poppi was abused before she died on 12 December 2012.

Her father, Paul Worthington, denies the accusation.

The Crown Prosecution Service said it would look carefully at the judgement along with Cumbria Police.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-42713583

Having read some of the shocking and very distressing details of this case I am coming to the conclusion that in such cases, and this is by no means the first, we really need a man with a gun to put Mr. Worthington where he deserves to be.

• The thing is Morgan, once he's sentenced, assuming he goes to prison (who knows now with our crappy system) he won't spend very long in jail and will be free to do it again.

At the very least, these kind of cases need to be "life means life" and must never be released from prison.

• I think a lobotomy and castration may be the best solution plus prison for life. He certainly shouldn't be allowed to father another child, just in case his psychopathic tendencies are hereditary.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• At the very least, these kind of cases need to be "life means life" and must never be released from prison.

Tell that to the nutters on the parole board. I would make them resposible for any misdemeaner that the criminals that they let out. In fact I would sentence the members of board to the same level that the malefactor recieves.

• Accountability, Heero. It would make all the difference, wouldn't it? Make those who make the decisions, responsible for them too.

I think a lobotomy and castration may be the best solution plus prison for life. He certainly shouldn't be allowed to father another child, just in case his psychopathic tendencies are hereditary.

I'm tempted to agree and probably on another day, I would, but certainly put them in prison for life and they can't father any more children while in there. Besides, medical operations cost money, why spend even more dosh on these people than necessary?

I'm sure you'll find a post here, where I've said exactly the same as you, in another thread.;)

• This all needs looking into.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!