Donald Trump faces backlash as he reveals 'Fake News Awards' winners

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • As far as I am concerned I am with Trump all the way on this whatever his other rights and wrongs may be. From the very beginning the media, here and in the USA has done it's very best to assassinate him with lies, half truths and totally unsubstantiated stories from people writing books in order to make their own fortunes. Not one single shred of evidence has been produced about the original stories of prostitutes in his Moscow hotel room to the latest drivel about Stormy Daniels and her allegations. And yet still the media go on with one allegation after another.

• I do wonder sometimes if Trump does aid the manufacture of the so-called fake news about himself in the vein of, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Agree Ron.

He is narcissist, good or bad, as long as its about him, then he is happy.

I share Morgan's point up to a point. The media, overall, is biased towards liberals and this is what Trump is feeding off - literally.

In America, their media, hate the idea of The Wall, or lower taxes, or things such as that. But where I disagree with Morgan is that Trump is trying to undermine the whole media overall and that is very dangerous. If they disagree with him, it's fake news in his opinion.

Yes, the media is biased, but overall they tell the truth, it's rarely fake news, but Trump labels everything he disagrees with as fake and that is wrong.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!