Jordan Petersen and Political Correctness, Free Speech, Sex Equality,

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • Do some Googling and You Tubing on Jordan Petersen

For starters try this half hour interview by Cathy Newman, it obtained over 4 million viewings in about a week:

There is another one also half an hour where he reflects on that interview with Cathy Newman and much else, which also fascinating:

Politely and eloquently he reduces those who peddle the currentday precepts on this subject to pygmies

And believe me, they don't come much more pygmy-like than Cathy Newman

Am I alone in thinking that this is the kind of person who might influence society to discard its recent stupid and dangerous preoccupations?

Edited once, last by Horizon: Corrected youtube vids so that they play and edited one sentence. ().

Darts will no longer use walk-on girls after pressure from broadcasters

Women have accompanied players onto the stage for some years - something which has been regularly criticised - and the PDC has decided to act

http://www.independent.co.uk/s…ynes-tv-itv-a8180876.html

This situation is becoming more ridiculous every day. It was reported on Ceefax that one girl complained that 60% of her income came from darts and that banning her from doing her job was a breach of her human rights and I entirely agree with her. If these girls want to earn a few pounds doing it what harm is there? I really don't know what is wrong with some of the mad army of feminists who seem to have arisen protesting about men admiring females who, at least in my experience, like to be told they look nice.

The whole silliness of the matter is shown by the fact that many of the vociferous women are still dressing in short skirts and low cut dresses with their cleavage showing. If they were that bothered they'd all be wearing bloody burqas.

• Next they'll be complaining that no man will look at them and they can't get a boyfriend. As yea sow, so shall yea reap.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.