Political Correctness

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • I which case you will have that crime rates amongst non whites in London is disproportionately high.

Crime rates are high, full stop

Skin colour doesn't come into it unless you come up against the racist Met

• Crime rates are high, full stop

Skin colour doesn't come into it unless you come up against the racist Met

Skin colour doesn't come into it, your right, but culture does, and in many cases skin colour is part of the culture. Black youths are statistically four times more likely to commit knife crime than white kids. That isn't because of their skin pigment, it's because of their culture, and their inherently poor parenting skills. I will say it again, black youths commit disproportionate amount of crime, so they have a disproportionate amount of arrests, that is isn't racism

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• I will say it again, black youths commit disproportionate amount of crime, so they have a disproportionate amount of arrests, that is isn't racism

This is all in London with the institutionally racist Met, still the same despite the MacPherson report

• This is all in London with the institutionally racist Met, still the same despite the MacPherson report

There is NO institutional racism in this country against black people, only white

• "Waking up to the realities of racism in the UK

New data reveals the extent to which prejudice and discrimination are embedded in British society"

https://www.ft.com/content/b51d53…e3-866f39955d8f

That link was pointless. It may be that black people on average have less money than white. It may be that white people have less than on average than brown people. To be honest, I don't know, and I don't care. We all have the same opportunities, and if you work hard and take them you end up with more money. Nobody denies anyone of opportunities in this country based on colour. Regrettably black families are more likely to be dysfunctional because of single parent up bringing, and there is nothing you or I can do about about that.

• Not true

How many can go to Eton?

Eton is very inclusive. Anyone from anywhere in the world who can afford it can send their kids there. To qualify for a state school you must live in the catchment area. That isn’t very inclusive or diverse is it?

Seriously you are looking at this upside down. Eton is the reward for hard work or legacy wealth. It is the end game for equality not the starting point.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Does anybody actually read any of this garbage and I'm including the Guardian in this.

Yes they do. The Sun is, apparently, the highest circulation daily in Britain (excluding Liverpool) and the Daily Mail (known to some as the Daily Heil because of it's founder's alleged admiration for Adolph Hitler) is also a very high circulation rag.

All of these are very strong supporters of the Conservative Party, and gave a great deal of support for Brexit. The Daily Express still does. The level of influence they wield over current affairs of state can be argued, but there is little doubt that they were very, very influential during the Brexit campaign.

The Guardian is one of only two centre-left leaning dailies. The Daily Mirror being the other is a red-top tabloid, but the Guardian is more of a 'broadsheet' and conducts serious journalism, albeit from a centre-left position. This is why these two papers are so derided and despised by the hard-right. They print a message that counters - and often debunks - the wilder excesses of the Tory 'big four'.

This is another aspect of the hard-right in the country at this time. The group most likely to make a major issue over freedom of speech would - if they could - kill the freedom of papers such as the Mirror and Guardian to print an alternative to the right-wing narrative that they want to impose on Britain.

Apparently, freedom of speech and the free press should only be allowed one way.

• Yes they do. The Sun is, apparently, the highest circulation daily in Britain (excluding Liverpool) and the Daily Mail (known to some as the Daily Heil because of it's founder's alleged admiration for Adolph Hitler) is also a very high circulation rag.

All of these are very strong supporters of the Conservative Party, and gave a great deal of support for Brexit. The Daily Express still does. The level of influence they wield over current affairs of state can be argued, but there is little doubt that they were very, very influential during the Brexit campaign.

The Guardian is one of only two centre-left leaning dailies. The Daily Mirror being the other is a red-top tabloid, but the Guardian is more of a 'broadsheet' and conducts serious journalism, albeit from a centre-left position. This is why these two papers are so derided and despised by the hard-right. They print a message that counters - and often debunks - the wilder excesses of the Tory 'big four'.

This is another aspect of the hard-right in the country at this time. The group most likely to make a major issue over freedom of speech would - if they could - kill the freedom of papers such as the Mirror and Guardian to print an alternative to the right-wing narrative that they want to impose on Britain.

Apparently, freedom of speech and the free press should only be allowed one way.

From mediaBiasfactcheck re: The Guardian

• Overall, we rate The Guardian Left-Center biased based on story selection that moderately favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks over the last 5 years.

Note numerous failed fact checks...

Newspaper circulation is small and diminishing. I believe their power to influence is doing likewise.

Freedom of speech is definitely a privilege of the left. If you dare to hold conservative views online you are more likely to be dogpiled and cancelled. Lefties like yourself can express the most outrageous views without issue because the big tech companies are all quite left leaning.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

Edited once, last by Armitage Shanks (July 13, 2020 at 4:45 AM).

• Apparently, freedom of speech and the free press should only be allowed one way.

Don't forget it takes intellect to read the Guardian and learn facts

The Tory sheeple just swallow the bilge in the Telegraph, their official organ

• Don't forget it takes intellect to read the Guardian and learn facts

The Tory sheeple just swallow the bilge in the Telegraph, their official organ

Nice one Bryan time for your Horlicks now.

• Two blokes talking. A few topical conversations here. Jenny and Bryan should definitely watch, it contrasts the thinking of lefties and right minded. See how much nicer life is with a right leaning point of view?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sick that a 12 year is arrested for writing a few words. Expressing what one has been taught from others.

I'll lay any money that he has got it all from his parents, probably his father

• STOP PRESS

Wilfred Saha was racially abused on Twitter. The police spent time and money tracking down the perpetrator and have now arrested a 12 year old boy. I ask you, has the world gone crackers. If my house had of been burgled the police would have given me a crime number and told me to ring the insurance company. You can go into a shop and take what you want, the police won't be interested. However, type a few nasty words and the local constabulary will spend enough of your taxes in order they can hunt somebody down for daring to upset a millionaire footballer. If you adventure into the world of Twatter and Facemouth, you have to take what is thrown at you, they is the rules bruv. I have many opinions that aren't in line with modern day thinking, and dare to express myself on forums such as these, so how long is it going to be before big brother comes a knocking

• "PREM ACE ABUSED

Boy, 12, arrested over racist abuse sent to Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football…m_source=pushly

Sick :(

I just made reference to this under another thread. I agree, it's madness that the police waist time and money looking for a kid just because he called someone a nasty name. Boo Hoo, grow up Saha !

• I'll lay any money that he has got it all from his parents, probably his father

Does any of this matter. A word is a combination of letters, these words can't break your bones, they can't burn your skin, and you won't go broke as a result. People such such as Saha, Stirling, and Rose need to grow a backbone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!