Fleeing persecution?

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • I doubt many are refugees, none of which are grateful to be in a safe country already. They are economic migrants, and see the UK as a 'soft touch'.

We don't want more economic migrants, and we don't want more 'refugees' to be taken from a safe country. If we were to take more, then we should take them direct from refugee camps in their own countries in order to cut out the people traffickers.

The fact that many are lawless and violent is an added incentive to refuse them entry to the UK.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• What you, I and many people we know want and we'll get are two entirely different things.

That loon with a white van in Finsbury Park has unwittingly performed a wonderful service to the Muslim community, accelerating their oppressed much-misunderstood innocent victim status, which will substantially increase the likelihood that The Party of Useful Idiots (a.k.a the Liberal Party) will hold the balance of power in the next general election. Time to get acclimatised to a call for prayer 5 times a day from a mosque within earshot of where you live. And next time you're being treated in the NHS, be aware that your life may be in the hands of someone who considers you to be an infidel. Investment tip: retailers who are vacating major high streets and malls in favour of on-line shopping.

• And here by way of introduction are some of our soon to be neighbours, several carrying sticks or iron bars.

Thanks to Theresa May and her giving into the French, they'll be on the Eurostar over here shortly.:cursing:

I doubt many are refugees, none of which are grateful to be in a safe country already. They are economic migrants, and see the UK as a 'soft touch'.

We don't want more economic migrants, and we don't want more 'refugees' to be taken from a safe country. If we were to take more, then we should take them direct from refugee camps in their own countries in order to cut out the people traffickers.

The fact that many are lawless and violent is an added incentive to refuse them entry to the UK.

Tell that to Mrs May, Fidget. I agree with you, but for whatever reason she has agreed to accept loads of them into the UK.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.