A glitch in the Matrix?

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • Bizarre pics showing accidental twins on public transport will blow your mind and make you look twice

This gallery of bizarre coincidences could leave you wondering if there's a glitch in the matrix

(Follow link above)

Have you seen any dopplegangers recently?

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Those pics are great!^^

Some of them look like deliberate set ups, some look like they are twins, some are coincidences, but fascinating none the less.

Not seen any doppelgängers recently, but I'm surrounded by very bizarre people, so who knows what will happen next in the matrix!

Actually, saying that... I was at tescos Monday evening and the boy filling the shelves looked like a young Keanu Reeves with a 1950's style haircut and had a very serious look. Even my brother, who was with me, noticed that. And to add to the bizarreness, the checkout lady looked like a young Mo Mowlam, but my brother didn't know who that was, so it went over his head.

The Matrix is alive and well and we're all trapped in it!=O:D:S:S

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• The Matrix is alive and well and we're all trapped in it!

If you see this "they" changed something. Be afraid, be very afraid. =O

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• Obvious setups and photo shopped images, someone has far too much time on their hands and needs to find something worthwhile to do. :P

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Obvious setups and photo shopped images, someone has far too much time on their hands and needs to find something worthwhile to do. :P

Heretic! I think you're due a visit by agent Smith in the near future.^^

4312-gwban-gif

• No black cats in my gardens, but I do get the pesky neighbour's brown one, though! That's Deja vu++!

• Heretic! I think you're due a visit by agent Smith in the near future.^^

I'm sure it's nothing that a tinfoil hat couldn't protect me against. 8)

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Now, there must be a glitch in the matrix, Ron is here in the afternoon! You're normally up at the crack of dawn, Ron, has agent Smith got to you?^^

Nice to see you so late in the day (for you) but its still early for me, I don't tend to get going until the evenings!