Jihadi Jacks in Syrian trials

Please treat other members in a friendly and respectful manner: Our Community Guidelines.

• There are those (I'm not one) who think the UK Jihadi's should stand trial in this country (and get let off).

Should we let Syria deal with these turncoats as they see fit?

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• When you enter a foreign country you expect to abide by their laws, so yes, he should be subjected to their laws, not ours. I am sure that if the UK thought he was NOT guilty of terrorist crimes then they would exert pressure to have him returned to the UK.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• They should not be allowed to return here. They went willingly to fight for their cause and they lost so they must suffer the consequences where they are

We are plagued by their PR efforts to assure us that they knew not what they were doing. the school girl for example but none of it washes with me

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• Live by the sword die by the sword. Every action has a reaction. Goodbye Jack and dont come back no more, no more, no more, no more.

when you see an Apple Tree why be surprised it grows Apples.

People don't believe lies because they have to - they believe lies because they want to.

• Should we let Syria deal with these turncoats as they see fit?

Yes. I don't give a damn about them. Leave them to the Syrians, they made their beds, now they can lie in them.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.