Conservative, Labour, Lib Dem Immigration Policy

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • If for no other reason I know what box is going to get my cross

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The intelligent are being oppressed so the stupid don't get offended

• It's just amazing how out of touch Labour and Lib Dems are with the feeling of the people

• We need immigrants to fill the jobs that British people will not do, care workers, agricultural workers. and any menial work

I think only the LibDems recognise that and along with their Remain policy they get my vote

• LIB DEMS > "Tackle the rise in hate crimes by making them all aggravated offences, giving law enforcement the resources and training they need to identify and prevent them, and condemning inflammatory rhetoric – including anti-Semitism and Islamophobia – by those with public platforms"

Fascism at work.

• LIB DEMS > "Tackle the rise in hate crimes by making them all aggravated offences, giving law enforcement the resources and training they need to identify and prevent them, and condemning inflammatory rhetoric – including anti-Semitism and Islamophobia – by those with public platforms"

Fascism at work.

Islamophobia is an oxymoron. A phobia is an illogical fear. Having a fear of a religion that preaches violence and intolerance, accompanied by a stream of atrocities in the name of Allah, is hardly illogical.

• We need immigrants to fill the jobs that British people will not do, care workers, agricultural workers. and any menial work

I think only the LibDems recognise that and along with their Remain policy they get my vote

I live in an a county with high unemployment, but there are towns and areas full of east Europeans. This tells me that society is allowing people to live off of benefits whilst East Europeans are filling the unskilled jobs. If we force people to get up off of their ar5e5 and go to work, then perhaps we won't need the mass immigration you want.. Let's not forget, there is meant to be a housing crisis, and the people you are so desperate to move here, have to live somewhere. They also have to use services such as the NHS and transport. We can't cope with the people we have, let alone more.

Regards Brexit, I thought we voted OUT, or do you not respect democracy ?

• I live in an a county with high unemployment, but there are towns and areas full of east Europeans. This tells me that society is allowing people to live off of benefits whilst East Europeans are filling the unskilled jobs. If we force people to get up off of their ar5e5 and go to work, then perhaps we won't need the mass immigration you want.. Let's not forget, there is meant to be a housing crisis, and the people you are so desperate to move here, have to live somewhere. They also have to use services such as the NHS and transport. We can't cope with the people we have, let alone more.

Regards Brexit, I thought we voted OUT, or do you not respect democracy ?

I do indeed respect democracy, we voted in 1977 to remain. Is that not democracy?

The results of the recent elections showed great support for the LibDems and their Remain policy

If you think that the laws on benefit, health, and housing need to be tightened up you would e very lucky to find politicians prepared to take that on. No doubt lawyers would have a field day

It was suggested to Mrs Thatcher that she should tighten them up, her reply was it would be political suicide

• I do indeed respect democracy, we voted in 1977 to remain. Is that not democracy?

The results of the recent elections showed great support for the LibDems and their Remain policy

If you think that the laws on benefit, health, and housing need to be tightened up you would e very lucky to find politicians prepared to take that on. No doubt lawyers would have a field day

It was suggested to Mrs Thatcher that she should tighten them up, her reply was it would be political suicide

You know as well as I do we voted in 1977 for a trading policy called the common market. We didn't vote for freedom of movement, and the right for Europe to make our laws.

To be fair the Tories have tightened up a little on the benefit system, albeit not enough. Your right that to tighten up more may lose them so votes, and that's why I propose that anyone with out or job, excluding people who are retired, don't get a vote. If people don't put in, they don't have the right to have a say.

• You know as well as I do we voted in 1977 for a trading policy called the common market. We didn't vote for freedom of movement, and the right for Europe to make our laws.

To be fair the Tories have tightened up a little on the benefit system, albeit not enough. Your right that to tighten up more may lose them so votes, and that's why I propose that anyone with out or job, excluding people who are retired, don't get a vote. If people don't put in, they don't have the right to have a say.

Ted Heath made it very clear that the aim was to unite Europe and stop any chance of more wars. It worked

• Ted Heath made it very clear that the aim was to unite Europe and stop any chance of more wars. It worked

Look, it's in the past, we voted out, just accept it. If we had of voted to remain the leavers would have accepted it and just moved on, why can't you?

The country is full to the brim, having freedom of movement was destroying our culture, holding back wages, and allowing companies to stop training people. We are one of a few countries in the EU that are a net contributor. That's like having a bank account where you get back 95p for every pound you invest. Yes, the trading policy is convenient, but there is no reason we can't have that without all the other crap that has to go with it. Anyway, that's all in the past now. It's likely Conservative will have a comfortable majority, and we will be out within a few months. We can then all celebrate our Independence and start building for a better future

• Islamophobia is an oxymoron. A phobia is an illogical fear. Having a fear of a religion that preaches violence and intolerance, accompanied by a stream of atrocities in the name of Allah, is hardly illogical.

Absolutely correct. The leftie postmodernists have hijacked language and impart their own moronic discernment upon the rest of us.

• Look, it's in the past, we voted out, just accept it. If we had of voted to remain the leavers would have accepted it and just moved on, why can't you?

The country is full to the brim, having freedom of movement was destroying our culture, holding back wages, and allowing companies to stop training people. We are one of a few countries in the EU that are a net contributor. That's like having a bank account where you get back 95p for every pound you invest. Yes, the trading policy is convenient, but there is no reason we can't have that without all the other crap that has to go with it. Anyway, that's all in the past now. It's likely Conservative will have a comfortable majority, and we will be out within a few months. We can then all celebrate our Independence and start building for a better future

Yet again I fully agree with you. It is contemptuous to try to circumvent the referendum decision. This is the big lie. I voted leave, I did NOT expect to win, which is an indicator the remainers never expected to lose. They did lose. If they won I would never seek a second referendum because the referendum choice was clear and fair.

• Look, it's in the past, we voted out, just accept it. If we had of voted to remain the leavers would have accepted it and just moved on, why can't you?

We are indeed one of the Countries who are net contributors, after Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium and France because we have a thriving economy thanks largely to our trade with the EU. All to be thrown away in the hope of trade elsewhere, largely the USA and whatever Trump demands

I am sick of this "we are full to the brim", there are miles and miles of open land (92% is undeveloped), what we are short of is infrastructure to cope - houses, schools, health services, and so on. You cannot claim that immigrants are driving wages down, the E Europeans for instance who work the fields all manage to send some of their wages to the family back home

• Yet again I fully agree with you. It is contemptuous to try to circumvent the referendum decision. This is the big lie. I voted leave, I did NOT expect to win, which is an indicator the remainers never expected to lose. They did lose. If they won I would never seek a second referendum because the referendum choice was clear and fair.

All the indications are that a significant number voted Leave because of immigration, and lies

It is clear that if the vote was taken today it would be a very different result as more facts are known

• All the indications are that a significant number voted Leave because of immigration, and lies

It is clear that if the vote was taken today it would be a very different result as more facts are known

I have asked the remainers who luuuuvve freedom of movement how many they take in their home or do they live in a major city or large town with schools filling up having a direct impact upon the existing population/children being taught... they never answer. Never!!

• I have asked the remainers who luuuuvve freedom of movement how many they take in their home or do they live in a major city or large town with schools filling up having a direct impact upon the existing population/children being taught... they never answer. Never!!

I have taken one into my home, and married them :D

• It's clear we need some controlled immigration where specific skills are lacking in the UK and we also need a seasonal workers program for agricultural workers. What we don't need to to throw the doors wide open and let the whole world pour in. Our services and infrastructure are already at breaking point not to mention the cultural threat.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• It's clear we need some controlled immigration where specific skills are lacking in the UK and we also need a seasonal workers program for agricultural workers. What we don't need to to throw the doors wide open and let the whole world pour in. Our services and infrastructure are already at breaking point not to mention the cultural threat.

I would add that there should be greater incentives for training those people already in the UK in any skills where there is a shortfall.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• I would add that there should be greater incentives for training those people already in the UK in any skills where there is a shortfall.

No matter how many incentives you offer British people do not want to work the fields, wipe residents bottoms in care situations. or generally do the dirty jobs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!