Take the Survey

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • I have made claims about the loathsome Robinson/Yaxley whatever he calls himself today, and yo justify those claims I have asked you to tell us how many non white people belong to the EDL

So far no answer, the same answer would be the same number of negroes who belong to the Klan

I asked you days before ... "why is it weird Piers Morgan attacks Tommy Robinson for using a fake name"??

"How and why was the EDL formed"?? and other questions. I dont mind you dont answer.. I know you dont know the answer.

As for "non whites in EDL"? its of no significance because I am not disputing that. I know there are non whites but counting them or seeing the membership list for an group which Tommy left many years ago and has nothing to do with seems a tad bizarre as to why YOU are bothered.

• I asked you days before ... "why is it weird Piers Morgan attacks Tommy Robinson for using a fake name"??

"How and why was the EDL formed"?? and other questions. I dont mind you dont answer.. I know you dont know the answer.

As for "non whites in EDL"? its of no significance because I am not disputing that. I know there are non whites but counting them or seeing the membership list for an group which Tommy left many years ago and has nothing to do with seems a tad bizarre as to why YOU are bothered.

I am not bothered, I couldn't care less. If you cannot see what I am concerned about then I am wasting my time

Topic closed

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• I am not bothered, I couldn't care less. If you cannot see what I am concerned about then I am wasting my time

Topic closed

You dont know. You really do not know and thats the crux of it. Ho ho ho ho ho ho

Its simple.. you despise Tommy so surely you will love to show me the answer... the fact is you do not have a clue which show you as a duplicitous person.. a snowflake ..

the internet is full of people who are all fluster and bluff with their opinions but as soon as you are challenged -AGAINST YOUR OWN CLAIMS <<<<< you cave in and act like a child. I am happy that once again I have shown you leftie liberals for what you are. If I can show just one a day for the duplicitous nature you base your arguments then I am happy. I am never out to win. I am always out to show the truth and to show up leftie liberals many of whom pick up their ball and go home to mummy... a safe space. As you often do. This forum is littered with your crass attempts at arguing a point but with you never responding when challenged. The political right are winning the day and are showing the leftist libs and the cognitive dissonance in the headlights.

• You would have to see me as a leftie liberal from your fascist Robinson views, I am anything but

But as I said, I am out of this. Banging your head against a brick wall with bigots is a waste of time

I only pity you in the unlikely event of the Robinson mob ever getting any power

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• You would have to see me as a leftie liberal from your fascist Robinson views, I am anything but

But as I said, I am out of this. Banging your head against a brick wall with bigots is a waste of time

I only pity you in the unlikely event of the Robinson mob ever getting any power

and Alice said to the Madhatter.... did you write this?