Posie Parker has had her Facebook and Twitter accounts shut down for saying a Trans person with a penis is NOT a woman?

Please treat other members in a friendly and respectful manner: Our Community Guidelines.

• This is fascism writ large. Posie Parker is one of the most sensible of people you will find. She is brave, forthright and should be able to say whatever she likes without being shut down. Its time the government took action against the big social network sites and the Internet in general where freedom of speech is shut down.

This does not make me a more tolerant, understanding, empathetic person for LGBT+ rights and seeking for respect.

when you see an Apple Tree why be surprised it grows Apples.

People don't believe lies because they have to - they believe lies because they want to.

• Problem is its their site their rules and everyone one who signs up agrees with that simply by the act of signing up and using said sites.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Problem is its their site their rules and everyone one who signs up agrees with that simply by the act of signing up and using said sites.

Of course but I thought my point was self explanatory on the matter of free speech and Human rights ? The leftie libtards are ruling the information conduits.

People don't believe lies because they have to - they believe lies because they want to.

• Of course but I thought my point was self explanatory on the matter of free speech and Human rights ? The leftie libtards are ruling the information conduits.

It's the "lefties" who propose and promote free speech and human rights

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• Labour opposes free speech. The reason I ended my membership.

• Its not an "if". Its a fact.

• Free speech on sites like Facebook and twitter are worth exactly what you pay to use those sites, most of the people who post on them are attention seeking self pity wallowers. who feel the need to tell everyone how crap the lives are rather than getting off their arses and doing somthing about it.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• I dont use Facebook or Twitter. Have never used Twitter and I was dumped off Facebook 2 years ago. Its the best thing that ever happened to me.

My thread is to do with free speech and who controls it. Facebook - Youtube - Twitter and Paypal all censor against freedom of expression.

• But the point is on sites like Facebook and twitter the site owners control what is allowed or not allowed, to be honest its very much the same as any site even this one what is allowed or not allowed is controlled by the administrators dont like what they do simply dont use the site end of, you might as well go on about what each individual allows or doesn't allow in their own homes.

• But the point is on sites like Facebook and twitter the site owners control what is allowed or not allowed, to be honest its very much the same as any site even this one what is allowed or not allowed is controlled by the administrators dont like what they do simply dont use the site end of, you might as well go on about what each individual allows or doesn't allow in their own homes.

Yes I see what your saying and understand that however, Facebook is not classed in the same way as a Newspaper. Newspapers are regarded, in law, to be "publishers" Facebook et al. is not, thus they are not accountable in the way newspapers are directly accountable for what they say.

Given the membership and users of Facebook etc is in the billions they are a major force in public opinion and exchange of information.

I know and accept the "membership -rules" set up but that is not my point. The point is that they are not a fair representation. They block anything perceived to be on the political right but allow all the leftists bullcrap. Facebook donated many millions to Clinton as did google but gave zero to the Republican party.

They are clearly lefty biased. They are very powerful and it is the duty of government to legislate against them when they are so heavily biased.

• Just as an example: They do not "ban" - "block" a person who says it is great a MAN with a penis who identifies as a woman can use a toilet or changing room normally designated for female use.

They do "ban" and "block" people who say this should NOT be allowed because the MAN (calling himself a woman) has a penis.

Do you think this is right?

• Ok I've said all I have an interest in saying the subject and will now respectfully bow out, I really dont care that much about it to continue.

• Free speech on sites like Facebook and twitter are worth exactly what you pay to use those sites, most of the people who post on them are attention seeking self pity wallowers. who feel the need to tell everyone how crap the lives are rather than getting off their arses and doing somthing about it.

Of course you could say the same about forums and message boards

The fact is that people use these media platforms to communicate with each other, I view them as chatting to people in the pub. Nothing wrong with tha

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• "I really dont care that much about it to continue."!!??

Then you are part of the problem. You are allowing PC and leftie liberal ideology to control the country. To say that you dont care if a MAN uses girls toilets and girls changing rooms, I find bizarre.

Then you are part of the problem. You are allowing PC and leftie liberal ideology to control the country. To say that you dont care if a MAN uses girls toilets and girls changing rooms, I find bizarre.

Mazing that they manage with unisex toilets on the Continent

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• They also ride motorbikes with 3 people on the bike, no helmet, using the phone and smoking.

Please dont try and enflame me into continuing a discussion I have said I wish to bow out of.

• Please dont try and enflame me into continuing a discussion I have said I wish to bow out of.

Your choice to engage or not is 100% your own. Nothing to do with me. I simply comment on a DISCUSSION FORUM. If you get "enflamed" you really ought to consider if discussion forums are right for you.

Please accept; You are saying that you dont care if a MAN - a biological MALE - uses the same toilets and changing rooms as your daughter, grandaughter, young female relatives. That truly is weird as far as I am concerned. Thats all, I am simply having a discussion on a DISCUSSION FORUM. You have personalised it as my intention to "enflame you"!!!

• What's all this talk of "freedom of speech". We haven't had this privilege for some years now. We have to agree with the liberal way of thinking, and nothing else is permissible. To say you think homosexualism is wrong is forbidden, to say playing God and changing someones sex is wrong, is unforgivable, and to laugh at a geezer with hands the size of plates, but has chosen to wear a skirt, is an arrestable offense. Now the really bad news, it's going to get worse. Even though 99% of people think this political correctness is bonkers, and 99% of people believe we have lost the freedom of speech, the 1% of the nation will continue to have there own way. In other words, the lunatics have taken over the asylum !!

Don't make me angry

• What's all this talk of "freedom of speech". We haven't had this privilege for some years now. We have to agree with the liberal way of thinking, and nothing else is permissible. To say you think homosexualism is wrong is forbidden, to say playing God and changing someones sex is wrong, is unforgivable, and to laugh at a geezer with hands the size of plates, but has chosen to wear a skirt, is an arrestable offense. Now the really bad news, it's going to get worse. Even though 99% of people think this political correctness is bonkers, and 99% of people believe we have lost the freedom of speech, the 1% of the nation will continue to have there own way. In other words, the lunatics have taken over the asylum !!

Well said. I agree. Something has to be done. I will never accept PC bullshit I dont care what happens to me.