Should Mr Blobby make a comeback?

• Should Mr Blobby make a comback to our TV screens? 3

1. HELL YES. Bring this quality show back now! (3) 100%
    2. No. Let lying dogs rest. (0) 0%
    3. Don't care. (0) 0%
    4. Who's Mr Blobby? (0) 0%

TELLY legend Noel Edmonds is bidding to revive his classic House Party show.

The fun-filled BBC1 favourite, with comedy character Mr Blobby, was last on screens in 1999

Poor old Noel, he must be down to his last few million quid now, so he's looking to bring his former BBC tv show back to our screens.

I'll be honest, I used to love the show!:)

It's been almost twenty years since House Party was last on BBC1, so there is a whole new generation who have never seen Mr Blobby. Should we enrich Noel further and bring this quality television entertainment back to our screens? With gunge of course!

Lets vote, I say YESSS!

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• It was rumoured that the reason Noel no longer wanted to do House Party anymore was because Mr Blobby had become more popular than he was. :D

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• I wonder if Mr Blobby will get a pay rise after all these years? He should demand union rights if he doesn't do, fair pair and all that!:)

• Houseparty was the highlight of Saturday evening TV. It all went downhill after it got taken off. IIRC it was a stunt that went wrong and somebody got injured.

I remember the guy that did the car jump in the Hillman Hunter. They thought he'd just crash but he made the jump with yards to spare and the car was still mobile.:)

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in red it is moderation. Take note.

• Didn't realise there was an accident that led to it being axed, just thought the BBC were bored of it.

• The BBC cancelled the show in 1999 after ratings plummeted from a high of 15 million to eight million.

These days broadcasters would bite your arm off to get 8m viewers.

No mention of an accident so I must be mistaken.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in red it is moderation. Take note.

• These days broadcasters would bite your arm off to get 8m viewers.

No mention of an accident so I must be mistaken.

I do remember there being an accident a bungee jump that went wrong or something like that, I am not sure if it happened during the show or during rehearsals.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.