Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • Season 5 of this post-apocalyptic romp starts on E4 on 5th May and it has already aired its first episode of the season on America's CW.

Much of CW's material seems to be aimed at the teenage/young adult audience and although this series is no different with its cast of mainly teenage characters (which as usual are played by actors well into their twenties) I think this series does have wider appeal.

Each season has taken the series in a different direction and the first season in particular, I thought was excellent.

Anyone watched this?

I rate the first season 9/10 and the rest I give a 7.5/10.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Yes I do watch The 100 and quite enjoy it, I did wonder when it was back on, another one that I usually watch on the catch-up service.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Most of the stuff I watch Ron are by "other means"...;)

TV schedules have meant nothing to me since around 2004 which coincidently was when I got faster broadband.:)

• Just saw the next two episodes of Season 5 and I think its time this series was brought to a end.

The first season was excellent about teenagers being dumped back on a post-apocalyptical Earth as guinea pigs to see if the planet was habitable or not and they weren't alone, but this latest season is just dragging things out too far.

• I haven't got around to watching it yet, mainly because I forgot about it, thanks for reminding me. :thumbup:

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• You're welcome Ron. I might be tiring of this show, but The CW aren't, as they've just renewed it for season six for next year.

• Now I am confused I checked ALL4 yesterday so that I could watch The 100 and according to that the first episode of season 5 wasn't due to air until yesterday Wednesday 9th of May, the TV listings mag I have also confirmed that? :/

• I'm hoping to have a feature here Ron that will show where all your favourite shows are broadcast and whether they have been renewed for another season etc. But to keep it up to date, is very time consuming, so we'll see how it goes.

As Netflix has shown, the future is the streaming services where everyone in the world has access to the same programmes at exactly the same time through the same service, so it will be easier in the future to find shows to watch, rather than seeking "alternative means."

• Saw ep 4 last night and I still think this series needs to be wrapped up now. I will watch until the end of the season, but if it doesn't improve, I won't watch anymore.