Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • Ok sorry for the late info but a new episode was screened last night and is available on ITV hub for anyone wanting to catch up, I'm not sure if this is a one off episode as I cant seem to find any information about it. I will keep looking and if I find out more I will update.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Staff Notice

Ok sorry for the late info but a new episode was screened last night and is available on ITV hub for anyone wanting to catch up, I'm not sure if this is a one off episode as I cant seem to find any information about it. I will keep looking and if I find out more I will update.

It's a new series, Ron, as shown on the TV Choice thread. 8pm, ITV on Sundays.

• It's a new series, Ron, as shown on the TV Choice thread. 8pm, ITV on Sundays.

Ok thanks for that, somthing to watch on Sundays at least, I did wonder if they were going to do it on a once a week basis rather than the episode run of one a night for a week like they have done before since Jeremy took over.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Staff Notice

Ok thanks for that, somthing to watch on Sundays at least, I did wonder if they were going to do it on a once a week basis rather than the episode run of one a night for a week like they have done before since Jeremy took over.

Are you able to record programmes, Ron? I stopped watching live scheduled TV ages ago. Best to record them in advance and watch them at your leisure.

If you can’t record, I guess the players are the next best thing, but they still plague you with commercials!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!