TRUMP? OK You dont like him .. but try to be truthful when you dig him out??

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • ►Move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

►Pull the United States out of the Iranian nuclear deal.

►Stand up to NATO countries for not ponying up enough money to cover the organization’s expenses and their own defense costs.

►Take on the news media and not back down, exposing bias and agenda-driven journalism intended to run him out of office.

►Put an intense focus on immigration, the importance of border security and the cost of illegal immigration, including U.S. citizens killed by the undocumented.

►Target the ruthless Salvadoran street gang MS-13.

►Picking James Mattis as Defense secretary, Nikki Haley as ambassador to the United Nations, John Kelly as White House chief of staff and Kellyanne Conway as senior adviser.

►Begin a dialogue with North Korea about ending its nuclear weapons program.

More: Trump is right: More than Facebook & Twitter, Google threatens democracy, online freedom

Lessons of Mount Rushmore presidents could help Trump redeem his presidency

Roaring economy isn't lifting Trump approval rating. He has only himself to blame.

►Focus attention on Rust Belt states and give respect to white working-class voters, overlooked by the elites on both coasts.

►Challenge elitism and question what it means to be “elite.”

►Create millions of new jobs (the White House claims as many as 3 million) and bring unemployment down to 3.9 percent, the lowest since 2000.

►Focus national attention on the opiod crisis, including a look at doctors who overprescribe pain pills.

►Nominate impressive Supreme Court candidates Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.

►Propose and help pass a tax cut and cut federal regulations.

►Pull out of the Paris Agreement on climate change and defy global warming alarmists.

►Renegotiate unfair trade deals in search of better terms.

►Target racial preferences at colleges and universities, which often hurt intended beneficiaries by lowering standards.

►Refocus immigration debate by ending DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) and trying to force Congress to confront the thorny issue of what to do with "Dreamers," who were brought to the USA illegally when they were kids.

►Shake up both the Republican and Democratic establishments and remain independent from the Washington cartel.

►Make politics more accessible to people who have rarely voted or cared about it, and widen the door of civic engagement.

• I think Trump should stay away from the Israel issue. Anyone poking around in there is looking for long term strife. And no more wars. Otherwise, I don't much care what Trump does. He is interested in restoring America and I wish more leaders did the same concerning their own countries and stopped trying to gain beatitude in the halls of political correctness, moral supremacy and the loony outback of clown world.

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore

• Trump seems to have a very inconsistent foreign policy, which seems to vary depending on which side of the bed he gets out of

I feared that because their economy was doing so well he would be shoe in for a second term, but now so sure

• An even bigger problem is the fact that there is no one to take his place. Just a collection of utter clowns.

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore

• An even bigger problem is the fact that there is no one to take his place. Just a collection of utter clowns.

If the Democrats could get Oprah Winfrey to run she could d well, she has the money to do ir

Or Michelle Obama

• Obama was the worst president ever. I can not recall a single thing he did except putting more migrant children in cages than any president.

Trump will go down, after his second term, as the greatest of all US presidents.

At risk of being called a liar again.... I also have the M.A.G.A. Red cap given to me by the Commissionaire at Trump Tower. On the actual steps of Trump Tower. My pride and joy.

• Well said, Bibbles. He has kept, or tried to keep, his election promises. That alone makes him pretty unique among politicians, and it's a good type of unique quality to have.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• "Vote for me I will build a wall" .. TRUMP.

UK politician version...... "Vote for me and I may push for the responsible management over our friends from abroad who wish to stay in our wonderful country... I will seek to find the money to hold research into the availability of sand and bricks to build that wall"!!!

• On the contrary I shall celebrate his almost certain second term as he trounces all the double speak politicians that hate his straight talking and action.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• On the contrary I shall celebrate his almost certain second term as he trounces all the double speak politicians that hate his straight talking and action.

Me too. I shall also celebrate the survival of democracy in the US, despite all the Democrats attempts to destroy it.

Mark Twain — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

• Me too. I shall also celebrate the survival of democracy in the US, despite all the Democrats attempts to destroy it.

That is to be expected, Farage and Trump are perfect bed fellows

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!