Are celebrities​ immune from justice?

• Nearly two times over the limit. I'd be surprised if she didn't get the normal 6 month ban as that's almost automatic.

Be surprised:

Katie Price banned from driving for three months

TV star Katie Price has been convicted of being nearly twice the legal limit while in charge of her pink Range Rover.

The 40-year-old argued she was not in control of the 4X4 when she was arrested in a drunken state in the back seat in Greenwich in the early hours of 10 October.

She said that a mystery man had driven but Judge Nigel Dean found she was not a "credible" witness.

Better than nothing, I suppose.:rolleyes: Although, if she had been royal, then she could've crashed into someone injuring them and got away with it.

Money counts.X/

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Looks like justice has caught up with our David:

Only banned under the totting up preceedure. Still with his money he can afford a chauffeur 24/7.:rolleyes:

I still think using a mobile while driving should be an automatic 6 month ban.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Agree Heero, but at least he and Katie Price have got some punishment and not just got off clean.

• Looks like justice is catching up with Ms Price:

I don't suppose the fine(s) will mean much. For a backrupt she still seems to be able to find the money.:rolleyes:

Still one less menace on the roads for a while.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• In her world she seems to think there is one law for everybody else and one for her. She thrives on publicity which seems to be her only talent

Life seems to be one long holiday, I would have thought that her lifestyle would interest the social services with regard to her children

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• If you look at her and what she has done to her face and body, I don't really think life is one massive holiday for her. I think she is a very unhappy person. I liken her to Mrs Becks in this regard.

Looks like justice is catching up with Ms Price:

I don't suppose the fine(s) will mean much. For a backrupt she still seems to be able to find the money.:rolleyes:

Still one less menace on the roads for a while.

Good. She can join Becks in the doghouse. At least they're not totally immune from justice.