Nigel Farage declares "I'm back!"

• NIGEL Farage is returning to the political fray to fight Theresa May’s “fraudulent” Brexit proposals, declaring “I’m back”.

The former Ukip leader will tour the UK with the Leave Means Leave group to challenge the Prime Minister’s Chequers “betrayal”.

A defiant Mr Farage will join the campaign’s battle bus at events across the country to help raise funds and rally Leave supporters furious with the government’s Brexit blueprint.

Writing in the Daily Telegraph, Mr Farage, 54, said: “I’ve had enough of their lies, deceit and treachery.

“The time has come to teach them a lesson - one that they will never forget.

He's been on tv almost the whole time and he has his regular LBC show, so it's not as if he has had a low profile or anything. He wouldn't know how to do low profile...

Nige says he's back. Did he ever actually go in the first place?

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• I for one hope UKIP makes a resurgence and would love them to make an appearance at the next GE, the problem is the Tories and Labour have a party faithful so blinded by their own faith that will never ever abandon them.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Yes, there are many people who will vote for the same party throughout their lives, but FPTP works for the two main parties, and effectively keeps new parties out. I doubt we will see PR in our lifetimes though, there is too much self interest in the current LibLabCon setup.

It encourages tactical voting, and deters voting for minority parties.

The good news is that UKIP was very effective, even though it didn't win any seats in the Commons.

• The good news is that UKIP was very effective, even though it didn't win any seats in the Commons.

Yes, we have UKIP to thank for scaring the pants off Cameron and getting us the chance to escape from the evil EU empire.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in red it is moderation. Take note.

• New pro-Brexit party backed by Nigel Farage racks up £1m in funds and has 200 candidates

A NEW "Brexit Party" backed by Nigel Farage has raised £1million in three weeks, it was claimed today.

The party's founder said she has 200 potential candidates lined up - and threatened to challenge the Tories if they sell out Brexit.

I've never heard of this new Brexit party until now, but why does Farage think this will party will do any better than UKIP? Let's remember Farage tried to become a MP and failed.

If May keeps us in the EU, I will vote for anyone other than her party and if it just happens to be one of Farage's bunch, so be it. (Just answered my own question there!^^)

• They'll get my vote assuming that they put up a candidate in my constituency that is, and even if Brexit goes ahead we are crying out for a credible party to oppose the Tories and Labour.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Aren't the Lib Dems meant to be "the" third party? I wonder what ever happened to them?;)

As long as Farage's new party has some people who are half sane, unlike UKIP, then yes I'll vote for them if May betrays us.

• Aren't the Lib Dems meant to be "the" third party? I wonder what ever happened to them?;)

As long as Farage's new party has some people who are half sane, unlike UKIP, then yes I'll vote for them if May betrays us.

Libdems as a viable alternative?,if you are a veggie snowflake who loves being ruled by unelected despots then absolutely !

• I’ve had enough of the political elite and that was Nigel’s next target.

No matter what happens with Brexit all the present party’s have tried to ignore the referendum result and circumnavigate the outcome.

• Well, they've got eight weeks and if we haven't left the EU by then, then I imagine a lot of people will feel very angry with the current crop of politicians and probably will turn to Farage.

• European elections: Nigel Farage launches Brexit Party

Ex-UKIP leader Nigel Farage has launched his new Brexit Party, saying he wants a "democratic revolution" in UK politics.

Speaking in Coventry, he said May's expected European elections were the party's "first step" but its "first task" was to "change politics".

"I said that if I did come back into the political fray it would be no more Mr Nice Guy and I mean it," he said.

We've mentioned this in other threads, but here's the formal announcement of Farage's new party.

It seems only concentrated on European elections (which we shouldn't be having!!) and nothing about the UK, beyond that the European elections are his priority at the moment. Rees-Mogg's sister will be a candidate.

Does this new party mark the rebirth of Farage again, or will he just wither away like last time?

For someone who claims to be anti-EU, he seems very keen to keep taking their shilling.:thumbdown::rolleyes:

• You seem to have a problem with this man , i do not , he got us brexit , he wants to go back to upset them at every opportunity, i will do everything i can to get him and many others in his party elected.

• But that's to the European Parliament. I don't give a damn about that place.

I'm not saying he didn't have a significant role in Brexit (which hasn't actually happened yet because people like him thought he could get better jobs with people like Trump, rather than ensure that Brexit happens) but it was Cameron who gave us the actual choice and then we decided to take it. We didn't really need characters like Farage to "guide" us along.

• I have lost faith in Farage. I will always be grateful to him for getting us the referendum, but he has become awfully PC over Islam, and he has joined the MSM in slagging off UKIP. UKIP deserves as much credit as Farage for getting us the referendum. UKIP was the vehicle he used, and now he has turned against them and he will split the Brexit vote.

I will never respect anyone who defends the rights of Muslims over the rights of the indigenous, and that is the current state of affairs in much of Europe and especially the UK.

Ann Marie Waters, who is a marmite character, questioned why it is always Muslims and Mosques that get protection, regardless of whether the attacks are perpetrated by Muslims or non-Muslims. Either way, it's the Muslims that are given protection and to hell with everyone else. Muslims do appear to be a 'protected species' in the western world. Mass murder of Christians (or any other non-Islam religion) goes almost unpublished.

• I have lost faith in Farage. I will always be grateful to him for getting us the referendum, but he has become awfully PC over Islam, and he has joined the MSM in slagging off UKIP. UKIP deserves as much credit as Farage for getting us the referendum. UKIP was the vehicle he used, and now he has turned against them and he will split the Brexit vote.

I will never respect anyone who defends the rights of Muslims over the rights of the indigenous, and that is the current state of affairs in much of Europe and especially the UK.

Ann Marie Waters, who is a marmite character, questioned why it is always Muslims and Mosques that get protection, regardless of whether the attacks are perpetrated by Muslims or non-Muslims. Either way, it's the Muslims that are given protection and to hell with everyone else. Muslims do appear to be a 'protected species' in the western world. Mass murder of Christians (or any other non-Islam religion) goes almost unpublished.

I do not agree with you about splitting the vote ,UKIP in its current form will not attract many people and Mr Farage must be horrified at what is has become .

Farage was the leader of UKIP , he was the face and voice and people liked what they heard , the members did a lot of the work and will in the Brexit party that is the same for all parties .

I'm not saying he didn't have a significant role in Brexit (which hasn't actually happened yet because people like him thought he could get better jobs with people like Trump, rather than ensure that Brexit happens) but it was Cameron who gave us the actual choice and then we decided to take it. We didn't really need characters like Farage to "guide" us along.

Think about it , if we get shafted and kept in the bloody awful EU , this will be the face of the angered millions and our only course of retaliation against the remainers and status quo , vote Labour or Tory if you want to but that would be ridiculous if you voted Leave.

Cameron caved in to popular pressure, and under the delusion he was going to win. But it wouldnt happened had not Farage played a significant part in rallying the anti-EU sentiment into one party. You get thinsg done with movementsm, and all movements need a charsimatic leader. If ther had not been Farage, ther woud lnot have been UKIP, and the Brexit ref would have produced 'remain'.

Farage was a significant to brexit as churchill was to WW2, as demonstrated by the fact somone went to enough trouble to try and kill him by sabotaging his light aircraft (probably MI6). Peopel flocked rounf Farage because for years there was no difference in the three main parties regarding the EU, they were all run by EU stooges - Clegg, Blair, etc. Peopel who were against the EU had no one to vote for, because the lefties labelled anyone who voiced anti eu or anti immigrant opinions as 'racist'. When Farage stood up and said 'to be against immigration is not racist', it was the rallying call millions of people had been waiting for.

• We still don't have a political party to vote for that isn't pro-EU. Farage isn't interested in UK politics because he doen't make money out of it, unlike the EU gravy train. If he did properly turn his attention to UK politics, I might consider voting for him now after this current mess.

Farage was a significant to brexit as churchill was to WW2, as demonstrated by the fact somone went to enough trouble to try and kill him by sabotaging his light aircraft (probably MI6).

Interesting conspiracy theory.

• We still don't have a political party to vote for that isn't pro-EU. Farage isn't interested in UK politics because he doen't make money out of it, unlike the EU gravy train. If he did properly turn his attention to UK politics, I might consider voting for him now after this current mess.

He has done. He formed a new Brexit Party. In the light of that, idk how you arrive at the conclusion he isnt intersted in Uk politics. If forming a new UK political party isnt being intersted in Uk politics, idk what is.

• He's focused solely on the European elections at the moment and getting his candidates elected to it. I don't give a damn about the European parliament.

• He's focused solely on the European elections at the moment and getting his candidates elected to it. I don't give a damn about the European parliament.

In disagree, if the brexit party forces brexit before My 22, theres no election participation, . and the reason Oct 30 was picked as brexit day is because its the day before the EU Parliament resume sitting ,so they wouldn be allowed to participate if elected anyway.

Id say the opposite, Farage is aiming to become an MP and engage in Uk politics cos thers no future for him i n EU.