Thunberg gets Time Magazine "person of the year"

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • LOL.. its obvious the Father is a duplicitous loon. He sees the Dollar sign and the bank account spiraling upwards.

You shouldn't judge Greta Thunberg's father by your standards.

• Wow.. yet another sidewinder. You ought to read more Germaine Greer she will bring you back t reality.

I think you should stop agitating and posting bullshine but I doubt you will. It's all you've got.

When you write something sensible and makes a constructive contribution to the discussion I'll respond to it in kind, until then, you get the responses you deserve.

• I hate to say it but I think her father is right to be concerned, She has put herself in a rather precarious position that could have the potential to actually put her life at risk.

It's her parents who put her in this position. They have weirdo backgrounds themselves, so I guess she was always going to go down this route.

I think you should stop agitating and posting bullshine but I doubt you will. It's all you've got.

When you write something sensible and makes a constructive contribution to the discussion I'll respond to it in kind, until then, you get the responses you deserve.

Agree.:thumbup:

Sorry, you've had a bit of "hot" welcome, most here are fine and for those that are not, once I get my new laptop and can be here a bit more often, they will soon notice the difference.:evil:^^

• Gotta protect the snowflakes. But they are losing the war. Their leftie postmodernist illiberal crap is on the back foot. Boris won with a landslide, the tables are turning.

Poor jennydotts insults 3 members on here and gets the full, assurrance of protection from the site owner.

Safe space i believe.

• Gotta protect the snowflakes. But they are losing the war. Their leftie postmodernist illiberal crap is on the back foot. Boris won with a landslide, the tables are turning.

Poor jennydotts insults 3 members on here and gets the full, assurrance of protection from the site owner.

Safe space i believe.

A safe space is exactly what it should be, for everybody.

I hear tell that you're a fully paid up member of the EDL. I kinda figured you would be a part of something like that from the message you sent me by way of "welcome". I had hoped I was wrong, but it seems I'm not. Ho-hum.

Tell me..... does it hurt when you type after dragging your knuckles along the ground behind you all day..?

• A safe space is exactly what it should be, for everybody.

I hear tell that you're a fully paid up member of the EDL. I kinda figured you would be a part of something like that from the message you sent me by way of "welcome". I had hoped I was wrong, but it seems I'm not. Ho-hum.

Tell me..... does it hurt when you type after dragging your knuckles along the ground behind you all day..?

Oh contrare.. I never judge a person, especially by "hear-tell". But thats fine with me that you operate under this mindset. I am extremely happy with my principles, values, ethics, tolerance on anything truthful.

If only you knew. If only????

Feel free to question me on any of my claims or your claims upon me. I am more than happy to answer anything which you may presume to be a lie or embellished by me.

Just ask away -- directly or by trick questioning... as a person who never lies I can deal with absolutely anything. You may research every answer I have posted on here and every word... I am ready, willing and able to give you full attention.

Go for it..............................

• Oh contrare.. I never judge a person, especially by "hear-tell". But thats fine with me that you operate under this mindset. I am extremely happy with my principles, values, ethics, tolerance on anything truthful.

If only you knew. If only????

Feel free to question me on any of my claims or your claims upon me. I am more than happy to answer anything which you may presume to be a lie or embellished by me.

Just ask away -- directly or by trick questioning... as a person who never lies I can deal with absolutely anything. You may research every answer I have posted on here and every word... I am ready, willing and able to give you full attention.

Go for it..............................

Would me going over all your posts to cross-check them appeal to your ego..? Would it make you feel important...? You do come across as being rather needy in that way.

But nope. I'm not going to do it.

Now post and tell me that me not doing the thing you challenged me to do doesn't bother you at all.

I neither want nor need your attention. Feel free to completely ignore me. I won't be at all offended.

• Would me going over all your posts to cross-check them appeal to your ego..? Would it make you feel important...? You do come across as being rather needy in that way.

But nope. I'm not going to do it.

Now post and tell me that me not doing the thing you challenged me to do doesn't bother you at all.

I neither want nor need your attention. Feel free to completely ignore me. I won't be at all offended.

Do what you like. Fell free. You are NOT in the room. Ideologues are never in the room.

• Its a concept iterated by the world famous respected professor Jordan Peterson. Who has billions of hits on Youtube and elsewhere, collectively.

He sees ideologues as people with the mindset of always speaking from their ideology and not from their real life experience. For example: They might believe that ALL people, especially brown skinned people, need a helping hand and suffer badly, so they will oppose BORDER CONTROL because of their ideological stance on people.. Brown skinned... It matters not how crowded a country becomes. It matters not the impact of increased numbers entering a country no matter evidence shown which deserves respect. Their ideological thinking overides any specific point of argument. Thay care not for debate. They care not for freedom of expression. If you say anything chalkenging their ideology they will label you a bigot.. Racist.. Nazi... Xenophobe... Homophobe, et al. They are not speaking from their person they simly repeat something they have read or been indoctrinated with. Many are university grads. But they assume intelligence is automatic by virtue of been to Uni... In short.... They are not in the room. You do not debate with THE person you debate an ideology. This is not worthy and not possible. They will say... "i am a poet or dancer or vegan... But they will never commit, in a discussion forum, to saying..." i am a Tory" or "i am a Corbyn supporter"... While insusting you set out your personal allegiances. Thus, they will attack you and you can not verbally attack them because they are not in the room... Their ideology is.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh dear, Oh dear....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!