The Purge

Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • The Purge is a new series that is being shown on Amazon with a new episode every Wednesday, the premise for the series that for one night ( 12 hours) of the year people are allowed to get away with any crime they like including murder.

Young boys in the park jumpers for goalpost that's what footballs all about isn't it.

• Not heard of this one Ron, which considering I was watching Jack Ryan earlier in the week, is surprising. Thanks for the heads up on it.:)

I wonder if this might be a tv version of Michael's Douglas' Falling Down film? That was hilarious. I love dark comedies and would love to see a tv version of that. But, if its like The Hunger Games, which going by the description, it may be, I hated that.

I will check it out.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Saw two eps of this last night and its totally sick.:)

Very similar to The Hunger Games and there has already been four separate films with another to go, but this is a very pessimtic, dark outlook on America's future where everyone has the chance to murder each over once a year for a 12 hour period.

I shall continue watching.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.