Please treat other members in a constructive and friendly manner: Our Community Guidelines.
  • Just watched a couple of episodes of this new American series which is currently "doing the rounds" and no doubt this will get a UK broadcaster pretty soon.

There has been similar stuff before with missing people returning from the "dead", but this drama is turning out to be pretty good in my opinion.

Half the story is about the "good deed for the week," as the passengers from the missing plane have some sort of powers that allows them to hear things or sense stuff enabling them to solve sort sort of crime or puzzle. And the second half of the story is the interpersonal side as the passengers from the missing plane have to adjust to lives which have moved on over the last five years or so as have their families who thought they were all dead.

I shall keep watching as this is nice easy viewing which is not taxing on the brain.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Watched the third episode on Monday and I'm rather enjoying this. Standard network fare, but a nice distraction from Brexit and other things.:)

• Just watched ep 7 of this and its the final episode for now while the series takes a Christmas break.

Still enjoying it, but things are dragging a bit.

I guess once you have shows like Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad, everything else seems really mediocre in comparison.