Site maintenance

• Site will be unavailable later today starting at around 3-4pm for the rest of the evening, as some maintenance is done on the site.

Regards

H

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• Thanks, H. Will hold on images until they can reappear.

The vagabond who's rapping at your door

Is standing in the clothes that you once wore

• Thanks for the update H. I'm usually signed out around that time.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Site will be unavailable later today starting at around 3-4pm for the rest of the evening, as some maintenance is done on the site.

Regards

H

Are you secretly the "H" from Steps?

If They Can Do It So Can I

• Thanks, H. Will hold on images until they can reappear.

That will be another separate step, which I'll get the software developer involved in that, but that won't be today.

• Ekk 8| what happened. Did everything have to re-propagate. Looked like you lost the DNS address at one stage. 'Wow' you need a well deserved beer after that. Anyway good to see things back up.

• Please see the message at the top of the forum list page for details and you posted that before even I had access to the site!:)

Yes, it was "fun", but getting back to normal now.

• Nice to have our home back even if someone's been re-arranging furniture. I'm sure you'll get the rest of it tweaked back Horizon. Well done Dukemaster.:thumbup:

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

If my post is in this colour  it is moderation. Take note.

• Yes, well done Dukemaster .:thumbup::thumbup:

Our current hosting company, Siteground, would have shut us down today even though I had a few more weeks left of the hosting plan, so he really has saved this site.

• Yes, it was "fun", but getting back to normal now.

By the way, my fun comment wasn't meant to be flippant or directed at anyone. What I meant was that my real world stuff is continuing to be challenging, so these downtimes over the last couple of weeks is something I could've done without.

• Sorry that I'm quiet at the moment folks.

I'm still setting up things and there's literally several hundred options to go through, but getting there.

Please let me know of any problems and I know the the pics are missing, we're trying to sort that out.

H

• I was up to gone 2 last night, but that is only one of three nights I'm "allowed" to sleep, I had to stop in the end.

ALL, If something goes wrong, ie if anyone cannot post any more, or see forums or things like that, then let me know please. It shouldn't happen, but as some people like Heero and LW know, me and clicking lots of buttons don't make a good mix...:)

Dukemaster has been very generous with his time and I just want to thank him again for rescuing this site. His servers are very fast.:)

• I can only add my public thanks, I was unable to access the upgraded Forum and following desperate pleas to Horizon and help from Dukemaster changing various things it was finally suggested that I switch from my old Edge browser to Chrome - and I was in ^^^^^^^^

If They Can Do It So Can I

• A grand master from software manufacturer WoltLab (not me) laid his hand on the database and the attachments reach light again. No error message by clicking and visible only by clicking. That's not enough. Perhaps he can make also the old ones directly visible, without the link between....