When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • The EU wasted no time in taking the Union Jack down from their buildings, so I am aghast that these weak, feeble-minded, pathetic council leaders would continue to fly the flag of an antidemocratic supra-national state that we are no longer a member of. Perhaps there should be a petition started to force them to take the flags down?

I'd be more concerned with what they're spending tax payers money on, rather than flags.

• I'd be more concerned with what they're spending tax payers money on, rather than flags.

Flags are important. They may as well start flying the Black Flag of ISIS with their twinning strategy.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• A little nostalgia

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• That odious little toad Sadiq Khan has been at it again

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That odious little toad Sadiq Khan has been at it again

Brilliant idea

Solves the great divide

• There is a lot to unpack in this new video. It assesses the state of London and the mindset of one of this countries most vocal racists Ash Sarker.

Edited once, last by Armitage Shanks (March 9, 2020 at 6:42 AM).

• Note the common denominator.... anybody seen it yet... please try harder ...OK, I will give you a clue

(1) Skin Colour.

(2) Religion.

These are the two factors required to be able to breach any and all PC / hate speech / respect for each other ..

Hands up who got it. I did ... 10 years ago.

• No what is a problem is overcrowding and segregation of areas like ghetto's which is like going to another country in some parts. Indian, Afro Caribbean, Irish, Jewish, Muslim and we can now probably add Polish or Eastern European and everyone else into the mix. It's the way London is divided up and then when one community expands or enters into another area and tries to take over and enforce their way of life and take all the jobs etc in that area it then causes issues, very much like the street gangs and postcodes.

If you think about the board game Risk where your have rulers of countries and wars are started, invasions and trying to steal all the resources of another country or continent, a takeover of the world, well....it's exactly the same thing only on a smaller scale and everyone is fighting for their patch. That's the problem with London and other cities only in London it's on a much larger scale.

Then there is the rich and poor divide, your upper class, middle class and lower class if you like. Throw that into the mix and it causes more issues. You can guess which areas get the most investment. Then you have areas which are kind of like neutral ground or a free for all which tend to be more the centre and financial, business type area's, non residential as such.

• No what is a problem is overcrowding and segregation of areas like ghetto's which is like going to another country in some parts. Indian, Afro Caribbean, Irish, Jewish, Muslim and we can now probably add Polish or Eastern European and everyone else into the mix. It's the way London is divided up and then when one community expands or enters into another area and tries to take over and enforce their way of life and take all the jobs etc in that area it then causes issues, very much like the street gangs and postcodes.

I think people naturally gravitate towards wherever the other members of their "tribe" live. Thus you get the rich congregating in areas away from the peasants, the poor on sink estates because they have to along with others, the Brits in Spain and so on

I think one of our authorities, government or local, tried forced integration bit it didn't work. Look at people who have bought on a new housing development only to kick off because investors have bought the neighbouring houses and are renting them out

• I think people naturally gravitate towards wherever the other members of their "tribe" live. Thus you get the rich congregating in areas away from the peasants, the poor on sink estates because they have to along with others, the Brits in Spain and so on

I think one of our authorities, government or local, tried forced integration bit it didn't work. Look at people who have bought on a new housing development only to kick off because investors have bought the neighbouring houses and are renting them out

Birds of a feather flock together.

• I spend many weeks in Greece, I speak Greek but I do like to sit with people who speak English have a beer and a chat. It is true that birds of a feather flock together. It is natural and not a problem.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!