What to do about London?

• Mali99 wasn't talking about the quantity of Muslims.

Really?

"ALL of my friends speak of the demographic shift favouring Muslims and the "you never hear anyone speaking English" comments. Its not race/colour which is the concern. If you change the words black - brown - to CULTURE you then have a real discussion and people prick their ears up.

Islam is a pseudo political cult which literally controls its Muslims. That is a fact. They will never integrate and have no intention of integrating"

He spouts racism every time he opens his mouth.

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• You cant lose an argument with a leftie when you replace the word RACE with CULTURE. They have no response to that word CULTURE.

To be honest you can NOT argue with a les.lib because they are irrational. A bit like a dog owner fanatic... no matter what you say, think or do as far as they are concerned if their dog ripped a chunk from your leg it will always be your fault because THEY LOVE DOGS and thats that. The end.

• You cant lose an argument with a leftie when you replace the word RACE with CULTURE. They have no response to that word CULTURE.

To be honest you can NOT argue with a les.lib because they are irrational. A bit like a dog owner fanatic... no matter what you say, think or do as far as they are concerned if their dog ripped a chunk from your leg it will always be your fault because THEY LOVE DOGS and thats that. The end.

To Robinsons mob race and culture mean the same thing - a brown skin. Thats the extent of their intelligence

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• Well as a born and bred Londoner I can tell you that language and being able to communicate with others is becoming a big problem. Not just Muslims, Romanians, Polish, Italians etc etc. Even walking into a shop and asking for some help or communicating at the till or with the person behind the bar in the pub, or even the tradesman that turns up to check the boiler, drop off a parcel or something. Half the time it's like they listen but they don't understand what your saying. You will also find bunches of groups all speaking in their own lingo. Pollacks are terrible for this in shops and places. I'm sure they only recruit their own kind in some places. One minute someone can be serving you and the next they are in the corner chatting to their Pollack or whatever colleagues in their own lingo which I find incredibly rude. For all one knows they are slagging you off after just serving you.

It's like planting the seed so we will all have to buy into google translating devices or something where our every word we speak can be monitored by the authorities. Go on holiday and yes these kind of devices could be handy though I expect the locals would respect you more if you tried to learn the language. I don't expect to have to use one of these devices in my own country. And it goes even further than language and being able to communicate. It's understanding the cultural differences and having something in common. In some parts of London it's literally like walking into another country, minus the weather and holiday vibe along with the generally more polite and welcoming environment you get when going abroad. What you don't get in lots of places abroad is a mish mash of multicultural people all living and trying to communicate in a multicultural fashion. They will take onboard the culture they have moved into and adapt to it. But more often than not people move abroad because they like that culture and want to live that way. They are not immigrants trying to turn the country into the country they left and creating ghettos.

• Not forgetting the le.libs welcome ILLEGAL immigrants and will not tolerate ANYTHING said against them.

Trump ICE team round them up by the thousands and ship them out.

• Today a plane load of the Windrush generation is due to leave for the W Indies, deporting the passengers who have been denied legal representation including a man who has lived here since he was 6 years old

Governments excuse is that these are criminals.When did we stop dealing with criminals here?

https://news.sky.com/story/cal…eople-to-jamaica-11930498

How long will it be before the jackboots start deporting EU citizens?

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• On the face of it this doesn't "feel" right. However, the Sky News report doesn't really contain sufficient factual or contextual information to understand how or why this situation has come about.

• Why are these people (or some of them) not properly documented after all these years?
    • Why can this not be rectified?
    • What are these people supposed to have done to make them criminals, what is it they are accused of?
    • To be deported back to the West Indies I assume they must be recognised even now by the West Indies authorities as West Indies citizens?...or is this a Commonwealth thing?

Anyway, from my perspective I don't have enough information, I would've expected better from Sky or any journo really, more facts related to the actual individuals, their particular circumstances and some form of explanation about why this was considered the appropriate action.

**Taking into account our recent group bollocking about going off topic, is this to do with London?**

• On the face of it this doesn't "feel" right. However, the Sky News report doesn't really contain sufficient factual or contextual information to understand how or why this situation has come about.

• Why are these people (or some of them) not properly documented after all these years?
    • What are these people supposed to have done to make them criminals, what is it they are accused of?
    • To be deported back to the West Indies I assume they must be recognised even now by the West Indies authorities as West Indies citizens?...or is this a Commonwealth thing?

Anyway, from my perspective I don't have enough information, I would've expected better from Sky or any journo really, more facts related to the actual individuals, their particular circumstances and some form of explanation about why this was considered the appropriate action.

**Taking into account our recent group bollocking about going off topic, is this to do with London?**

I think most live in London

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

I think it is OK to discuss Fruit on a thread about Apples. Discussion is not precision based otherwise we will end up with a forum made up of GOOGLE links.

• I think it is OK to discuss Fruit on a thread about Apples. Discussion is not precision based otherwise we will end up with a forum made up of GOOGLE links.

Surprised you mention links, didn't think you knew how to do them because you never post them

You got told off for that before, and flounced

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• I can't see how that will be allowed to continue. Surly central gov can easily remove those councillor's that are putting the boot in and if they can't then they sure can easily reduce their funding and / or make life hard for them.

• I can't see how that will be allowed to continue. Surly central gov can easily remove those councillor's that are putting the boot in and if they can't then they sure can easily reduce their funding and / or make life hard for them.

They already do if they are the opposite party to the one in government

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

The EU wasted no time in taking the Union Jack down from their buildings, so I am aghast that these weak, feeble-minded, pathetic council leaders would continue to fly the flag of an antidemocratic supra-national state that we are no longer a member of. Perhaps there should be a petition started to force them to take the flags down?

I wonder how all this works in with their plans for twinning with the city of Jalandhar in India.

https://www.mylondon.news/news…n-city-celebrate-10312206

For completeness Hounslow is also twinned with:

Issy-les-Moulineaux - France

Lahore - Pakistan

Ramallah - Palestine

Leningradsky District in Krasnodar Krai - Russia

I can understand the French twinning, that is a fairly normal move, but the others??? =O

Again I ask - what to do about London?...and Hounslow.

I think there is a need for a London Watch thread where we can collect everything that demonstrates the incompatibility of London with the rest of the UK.

• So just another example of how screwed up our political system is then.

screwed up it may be but it has served us well over the past, it's the best we've got

A Hand Up Not A Hand Out

• The EU wasted no time in taking the Union Jack down from their buildings, so I am aghast that these weak, feeble-minded, pathetic council leaders would continue to fly the flag of an antidemocratic supra-national state that we are no longer a member of. Perhaps there should be a petition started to force them to take the flags down?

I'd be more concerned with what they're spending tax payers money on, rather than flags.

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.

• After today's political events, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Boris' island is back on the books, so runways galore...

If my post is in this colour, it is a moderator decision. Please abide by it.