Royal Watch - The Royal Family news and general discussion

Please treat other members in a constructive manner and abide by our Forum Rules at all times.
  • At some point Mr and Mrs Markle will run out of things to slag the royal family with and then what?

Their entire "career" has been about throwing the royal family under the bus, rather than the philanthropic endeavours they stated they wanted to do once they got their "independence" from the royal family.

At some stage the crash will happen and ginger will be back here on his own.

• At some point Mr and Mrs Markle will run out of things to slag the royal family with and then what?

Their entire "career" has been about throwing the royal family under the bus, rather than the philanthropic endeavours they stated they wanted to do once they got their "independence" from the royal family.

At some stage the crash will happen and ginger will be back here on his own.

Yes I think so as well, he will be lucky if he keeps the title of Duke .

• Quite frankly the best thing that could happen is that he gets on a plane and the plane crashes and he is never to be seen again. Good riddance to him and good riddance to all this crap in the news regarding him and his misses.

• Not worthy to be a son let alone a Prince and definitely not fit to be a member of our Royal family.

Do unto others as they would do unto you, then plead temporary insanitary 😂. :saint:

• Harry & Meghan could be STRIPPED of titles under 'nuclear option' new law
    PRINCE Harry and Meghan Markle could be STRIPPED of their royal titles under “nuclear option” bombshell new law. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex could soon be…
    www.thesun.co.uk

Bring it on. I'm fed up with my county's name being trashed by the ginger whinger and his Z list squeeze.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• The Actress and her husband have proved that they are totally unsuitable to live in any civilised country. They are full of selfish nasty spite. Take away their titles and banish them far from our shores, For Life.

Don't just talk about it -- Get on with it.

King Charles is weak and is not showing any leadership against those who insult our country and our institutions.

Grow a pair Charlie boy and do what needs to be done..

The Voice of Reason

• There was a rumour that and Olive Branch would be offered to Harry this Christmas, but due to Harrys new whingeing book released last week, it is very unlikely it will happen, allegedly the King is calling a family meeting, Prince William will never forgive Harry according to rumour control

• Should have removed their titles long ago, when they first started this quite astonishing bullshit. It's Harry's fault for not controlling it from day one and Charles's fault for not removing their titles. I agree that Charles is being weak on this. I suspect William would render them ordinary citizens immediately if he could. This is, after all, what Harry apparently wanted. Meghan would have zero power were it not for the titles. She is already an ordinary citizen and she is desperately seeking fame and cash before she runs out of any ability to present herself as a credible icon.

Harry seems to be on some demolition derby of his own with regard to his family and Meghan is on a bandwagon with increasingly splintering wheels. Any more of this and she will end up in a ditch and her husband will be making his way home to the UK with his tail between his legs. I feel sorry for their children and wonder if they will, as they grow older and more aware of what their idiot parents tried to do, be able to make their way on their own. Here's hoping. They don't deserve these two tits for role models.

Schobie should face libel charges for what he wrote. There are competent writers who can't get published in today's mad world and here he is being touted as a "bestselling author" for writing reams of tattle about a famous family, most of which appears to be irrelevant hearsay.

• Not worthy to be a son let alone a Prince and definitely not fit to be a member of our Royal family.

Do you mean as of the high standard set by Prince Andrew and the current King?

I Would Rather Be Hated For Telling The Truth Than Revered For Speaking A Lie.

• PS: Not forgetting the fruitful connections with Sir Jimmy Saville Esquire. They certainly fixed it for him.

I Would Rather Be Hated For Telling The Truth Than Revered For Speaking A Lie.

• Do you mean as of the high standard set by Prince Andrew and the current King?

In that initial photo everyone saw of Andrew with that girl in London, she was 17 and of legal age. Even now she is younger than me and I for one don't believe she didn't revel in knowing she was shagging a real life Prince at 17. She had access to a lifestyle she hadn't even dreamed of and its easy to point the finger.

His settlement means nothing, in this day and age he lost no matter what he did.

I also believe Guislane Maxwell is a scapeoat, vindictiveness personified because Epstein took his own life.

Even been accused of a heinous crime or one implied or been the subject of an investigation that could see you locked up as he was?

Yes he pleaded guilty in Florida, but the US legal system and its plea bargaining and reduced sentences for xyz etc doesn't fill me with confidence.

Prince Andrew not really a front row royal imho is probably only guilty of incompetent naivety, wanting to carry on living a celebrity lifestyle.

Let's not forget Princess Dianna had several affairs not one like the king. But human nature hadn't passed by the royals, are you a glass house person echo?

Do unto others as they would do unto you, then plead temporary insanitary 😂. :saint:

• Historically there have always been royal scandals , I feel a bit sorry for Harry, I think he’s been manipulated by her but that that certainly makes him a fool

• Andrew may have bonked her or may not have he still maintains he did not but as you point out she was not under age and if he did bonk her she was willing to have sex with him, because he did pay her off is not an admission of guilt it was to silence her which did not work IMHO she wanted money.

If one looks back at all the Royal families that are still in place , more often than not looking many of them were subject of arranged marriages, to obtain land wealth and control, they often had affairs IMO Diana was groomed from birth to marry Charles, and he did as he was told

• Andrew may have bonked her or may not have he still maintains he did not but as you point out she was not under age and if he did bonk her she was willing to have sex with him, because he did pay her off is not an admission of guilt it was to silence her which did not work IMHO she wanted money.

I think she was underage in the state where the alleged offence took place

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!