Royal Watch - The Royal Family news and general discussion

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • I wish the media would get off Kates back and stop specualting. She's asked that her health remains private and that should be the end it. I would hate for them to turn this into some kind of stalking like with Dianna.

• Norra

I agree with you but the media are obsessed with reporting if they fart. As I said in another thread, reporting that William visited is total crap, had he not visited then there's a potential issue.

My wife reckons she has had a hysterectomy, based on time in hospital followed by time doing nowt until Easter. But it is her right to keep that speculation just that, speculation.

I wish her well and I am sure she will be well attended to.

Did your parents have any children that lived.

• My wife reckons she has had a hysterectomy, based on time in hospital followed by time doing nowt until Easter.

Just had a Zoom call with my sister and that's what she reckoned especially as the princesses three pregnancies were troublesome.

History is much like an Endless Waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

4312-gwban-gif

• We have what's termed "medical in confidence" but just because she is royalty she shouldn't lose that.

I agree it's likely to come out in the end.

Did your parents have any children that lived.

• We have what's termed "medical in confidence"

I wish that was true and this is why I opted out of the national database and sharing my data with third parties, like banks, insurance companies etc as well as other medical departments. Everything on me has to go through my GP first. If I get run over and paramedics want my medical history they can't simply look it up on the system and would have to contact my GP directly...if they know who my GP is 'that is' as that wont be on the national database either. If I had any major allergies or anything that they should be made aware of then I would wear dog tags or have that info tattooed on me if I felt it important.

How many peole had to share their data wth credit card check companies in the US when they tried to make an appontment for a covid test online for example. This is one way pepole where discrimanted against.

• Harry to break silence on Charles' cancer diagnosis in new TV interview TODAY
    PRINCE Harry will discuss his father’s cancer diagnosis in a new bombshell interview airing today. The Duke of Sussex has sat down for a wide-ranging chat for…
    www.thesun.co.uk

His interview will be shown at lunchtime today (our time) and will be longer than his meeting with Charles last week.

And they have rebranded their website to Sussex.com and their children have now been given the Sussex surname. Quite a rebrand...

At best we could say Harry was and is still showing massive narcissist tendencies, but one day after seeing his dad, he was handing out awards at some ceremony.

Is Harry just a plain old psychopath now?

• I will be painting a wall later - I think I will watch it dry.

8|Do not trade me a Rabbit and hand me a Hare. (I know the strain of species in Leporidae).

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

• https://www.thesun.co.uk/royals/2597571…ncer-diagnosis/

His interview will be shown at lunchtime today (our time) and will be longer than his meeting with Charles last week.

And they have rebranded their website to Sussex.com and their children have now been given the Sussex surname. Quite a rebrand...

At best we could say Harry was and is still showing massive narcissist tendencies, but one day after seeing his dad, he was handing out awards at some ceremony.

Is Harry just a plain old psychopath now?

Well, if Harry divulges any information on the King’s health that is not in the public domain, that will be the last royal scoop he will ever get again.

If Charles told him anything at all that the public is unaware of, and Harry reveals it, he and Meghan will be toast as far as The Firm is concerned.

• Well, if Harry divulges any information on the King’s health that is not in the public domain, that will be the last royal scoop he will ever get again.

If Charles told him anything at all that the public is unaware of, and Harry reveals it, he and Meghan will be toast as far as The Firm is concerned.

I thought they were Toast already. They are despicable and a disgrace. The King should cut them off completely, particularly out of his will.

The Voice of Reason

• Prince Harry loses court challenge over UK security
    Prince Harry has lost a High Court challenge against the decision to downgrade his security status when he stopped being a working royal.
    www.rnz.co.nz

I’m not sure that Harry actually recognises that he is no longer a member of the Royal Family. I hope he’s not getting legal aid for all this nonsense.

And why so many appeals?!!!

Our justice system is bogged down and it’s no wonder. We need a much more streamlined system.

• Not being a working royal and taking his family over to the States, earning his own keep, walking away from the titles and privilege, marrying someone a lot of people dislike etc etc etc doesn't change the fact he's the Kings second son no matter what. As such, I think he should be provided an element of security when in this country even if that's to a lesser extent to what he'd have had growing up.

Do lesser 'royals' and by that I mean those not a direct blood descendant to the monarch get some level of protection?

If so - what's it for?

If the answer is because they're at risk of being targeted - what evidence is there to suggest the Kings' second born is no longer a viable target and on some nutters radar?

It's not as if he had a say as to which family he was born into so I think he has a case.... even if he is Ginger!! :)

• Nah, Harry has divorced from the Royal Family. He should get the same level of protection as any personality.

Unfortunately you can't divorce your family tree - so the question isn't isn't so much about Harry but the principle in general.

should someone who, you reasons of simply being born in a certain family, be expected to have to fund their own protection?

Most people who are personalities are only personalities due to their own decisions/actions so arguably the need to self fund your protection is as a direct consequence to decisions you yourself took... it sorta goes with the territory.

But Ginger Bollocks was born into it as opposed to chosing it.

Seems a bit odd that he can't win either way. be part of the Royal family... get labelled a sponger off the State. make your own way in life... you're basically a traitor.

Bit harsh me thinks

• This scenario as you describe goes some way to explaining why traditionally the Royal Family has been very fussy about who marries into the family. If everyone involved agrees to play the game everything will be fine but bring in a disruptor and the whole things turns to jelly.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• This scenario as you describe goes some way to explaining why traditionally the Royal Family has been very fussy about who marries into the family. If everyone involved agrees to play the game everything will be fine but bring in a disruptor and the whole things turns to jelly.

I think his mum's death when he was still a nipper probably poisoned the well as far as Harry goes as far as looking beyond his upbringing. He seemed more at ease and at peace with himself serving in Afghanistan than he ever did as a working Royal and he was brought up to have a decent work ethic by his father. A mate of mine did quite a bit of work at Charles' old house and he'd regularly see the kids (and even Charlie from time to time) toiling away in the garden like a couple of east European farm hands. It took him by surprise to see a couple of princes grafting. He thought they'd me more likely to be stuck indoors, wrapped in cotton wool being spoon fed caviar flavoured Pringles whilst playing video games or something.

Add into the mix that his destiny was always going to be "younger brother to..." and little else, the only thing that surprised me was that he hung around as long as he did

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!