Royal Watch - The Royal Family news and general discussion

When making a post, please ensure it complies with this site's Main Rules at all times.
  • I could not give a flying Rook what happens to Charlie boy.

If he can stash many millions offshore while HIS TROOPS are starved of cash for PTSD - mental health assistance - then good riddance to him.

• Prince Harry could be asked to give up his Duke of Sussex title to become a fully fledged US citizen after quitting Canada for California.

If he and wife Meghan choose to settle in the US permanently, Harry may have to formally let go of any nobility from another country.

This week we revealed the pair fled from their bolthole on Vancouver Island to Los Angeles amid the coronavirus crisis.

They took a private flight to the Los Angeles area before the borders between Canada and the US were shut.

The Sussexes will set up a new home close to Hollywood, where we are told they are currently living in lockdown with their ten-month-old son, Archie.

Yes, bugger off and stop using my county as a marketing prop.

• Yes, bugger off and stop using my county as a marketing prop.

I think that Prince Harry sounds much better than Duke of somewhere. Americans will think of John Wayne aka "Duke"

• H'mm. I wonder what he meantby 'mixing'... :/

Perhaps Charlie boy shagging hundreds of different women as he moved on to Parker-Bowles .... he used to ORDER her husband to vacate the house as he is "coming to bed your wife" and he had t obey - this while being married to Lady Di. Bonky prince Charlie is a disgusting, vile man.

• Didn't we all see this one coming. It wont be long before the break up now. She just needs to establish more contacts via him and set herself up first. He made a very stupid mistake marrying that woman. But what has surprised me more is how he is under thumb and has given her head. She walks in front of him, she speaks first , he looks at here first before he reply's to anyone in conversation if she's there. He has messed his life up and his relationship with his family for this girl. There is Royal protocol where she is involved. I personally think he has made his bed so we should not accept him back. Even his own brother tried to tell him.

• https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52169484

"I am speaking to you today as a mother, grandmother, and great grandmother. These are difficult times for us, we are all in this together and we have to take extreme measures if we are to survive. Philip and I have been living apart for the past couple of years but we have come together to live here in difficult isolation at Windsor castle. I pray to God that he will soon be able to return to Sandringham. To help our staff we have allowed them to use our private swimming pool here at the castle always providing that they disinfect themselves before diving in and only between the hours of 2 and 5 am.There is only so fr that one can go

We are all suffering as I'm told you are, Camilla queued for 2 hours outside Tesco to get a packet of fags but we are doing our bit to help, I saw Charles on the TV addressing our people and opening a B&B, Anne went riding with that Parker Bowles chappie and risked getting infected, our beloved son Andrew despite being forced to step back from his royal duties by scurrilous tittle tattle has stepped up to the mark and is lending a hand in the paediatric ward of our local hospital, and Edward is playing with the pages in our swimming pool

I wish you all a happy Easter

• What a happy little girl Princess Charlotte is in the latest photographs released for her fifth birthday

One day she will be the Princess Royal and let us hope that she retains that charm unlike the miserable surly incumbent - her great aunt

27903374-0-image-a-40_1588367228032.jpgdownload.jpg

All spare Royal’s are miserable. A whole life as an understudy isn’t much fun.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Andrew has been having a ball...

The exception that proves the rule. Apparently Anne was a bit of a girl in her day. Shagged Camilla's first husband before they married. Talk about keeping it in the family.

Celebrate it, Anticipate it, Yesterday's faded, Nothing can change it, Life's what you make it

• Indeed! Poor woman. And the rest of her family are "bunkered" down in their various other castles and estates.

"Prince Andrew facing legal action over unpaid debt worth £5m "

https://news.sky.com/story/prince-a…report-11985013

Couldn't happen to a better person

Where are your rich pals when you need them !

With all his "business" trips to the Arabs over the years, I'm sure he had a few pennies hidden away under a pillow somewhere.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!